Senior Scientific Associate - Managed Markets Marketing Agency
Location: New York, New York US
Job Id: 6310
Position Title: Senior Scientific Associate
PRECISIONvalue, the top payer marketing agency, supports global pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the achievement of commercial excellence. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers.
As leaders in the generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are improving market access to support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the world. We accomplish through our amazing talent including; payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists, and performance improvement specialists to join our organization.
You will write medical content for our clients working with internal teams to ensure that the client vision is achieved impacting our clients who are developing groundbreaking medicines/treatments who are working to make medicines accessible and affordable.
We provide external training, mentorship, and operate in a cross-functional project team environment.
- You stay on top of trends in the medical/scientific community
- You love rolling up your sleeves and taking projects from start to finish
- You have an eye for detail and can accurately convey complex information in a simple way
- You are naturally curious, a life-long learner and have a strong interest in health and medicine
- You are passionate about providing medical insights, supplying creative ideas, and developing high quality content that allows you to use scientific/medical knowledge and demonstrate your writing skills
What you can expect day-to-day:
- Serving as medical point person on assigned accounts
- Developing, writing and translating complex scientific data to a broad audience across multiple and wide-ranging therapeutic areas
- Ensuring project quality and outcomes by demonstrating in depth technical expertise of assigned therapeutic category and/or managed care areas
- Developing strategic content for full range of medical content (slide presentations, advisory boards, strategy guides, monographs, discussion guides, training resources, etc.)
- Working closely with account teams to refine content in keeping with strategic imperatives
- Communicating medical content with internal team and pharmaceutical clients, as necessary
- Attending medical, legal, regulatory review meetings
- Participating in internal team meetings, including project kick-off meetings, weekly status meetings, client meetings, and internal brainstorm/review meetings
- Chipping in ideas for new business proposals and tactical planning within assigned accounts
- Mentoring junior level writers
- Advanced degree in life sciences
- 2-4 years in medical communications, healthcare agency, medical education, or similar field
- Ability to translate complex scientific concepts for a variety of managed care audiences
- Ability to prioritize projects, juggle competing client priorities & meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Flexibility to meet the demands of a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal social skills
- Ability to travel for occasional client meetings
- PharmD or PhD
- Managed care experience
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONvalue
Office Based: New York - 60 E 42nd Street, Suite 1325, New York, NY 10017
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Scientific Associate - Managed Markets Marketing Agency
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US