Senior Project Manager, Advertising Agency
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 6232
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
Consider yourself a highly organized, self starter with an eye for detail and a pulse on the bottom line? Do you flourish in face-paced environments and relish the particulars? Your dream job is waiting. If you’re a born problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same - keep reading. Oh and “process” is your middle name. We are a full-service healthcare advertising agency looking for flexible, experienced project managers to spearhead a spectrum of advertising projects from start to finish.
What you can expect day-to-day:
Working at the center of activity, you’ll drive timelines, wrangle budgets and keep both internal teams and clients happy, all in a day’s work. And while the job isn’t always highly visible, you’ll own the charge on executing and leading large-scale, fully-integrated projects in both print and digital. You’ll:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and run high-level client plans and SOWs
- Run online routing of projects and workflow through the agency on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure projects are completed on time and stay within budget
- Research and bring best-in-class processes and industry practices to the table
- Liaise with clients and vendor partners to improve and ensure a streamlined, flawless process
Put your can-do attitude and laser-sharp focus into effect. PRECISIONeffect empowers those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, you’ll be encouraged to, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of innovators, strategist and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages. The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years direct work experience in an agency project management capacity
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Expertise in project management principles, methods and techniques
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Project and/or an online project management workflow tool
- Experienced in managing complex digital, print, and broadcast production projects
- Experience providing project scope input, resource planning, track out-of-pocket costs, project actualization planning, scoping, change control, resource alignment and QA/QC protocols
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONeffect
Office Based: Boston - 101 Tremont Street, Floors 2/3/4/5, Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Project Manager, Advertising Agency
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US