Investigator Grants Associate - Clinical Trials
Location: Milan, Lombardia IT
Job Id: 6091
Position Title: Investigator Grants Associate
You will provide grant administration processing and financial support to the Finance Team and applicable project teams.
Precision for Medicine, Oncology & Rare Disease is a precision medicine CRO. Precision’s uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology. We provide all essential services needed for the development of novel therapeutics including, clinical development planning, study start up, clinical trial execution, translational sciences and expansive services in biometrics. Our personalized approach to clinical operations combined with the deep science of our translational services provides our clients with efficient delivery from one core team, deeper data and a tailored pathway to accelerated development.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
- You use clear, logical steps and excellent judgment to understand an issue from all angles before executing an action
- You know how to work smarter – not harder – so that you get more done in less time, even when time is tight and pressures are high
- You work independently by following associated processes strictly and persistently
- You present complex ideas in a clear and accessible way
- You pay attention to every detail, checking and double-checking and then verifying that things are going along as they should
- You are drawn to deadline oriented work and are a natural born finisher
What you can expect day to day:
- Serve as a financial member of the Project Team with the goal to contribute towards timely, efficient, and accurate preparation and tracking of site payments
- Review the financial section of the Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA) in order to prepare the tracking workbook for site payments on a project-by-project and site-by-site basis
- Responsible for maintaining the advance balance tracking on a project-by-project basis to ensure that sufficient prepaid funds are on-hand to make site payments
- Work with the Project Directors and Project Managers in order to provide guidance on how to populate the site payment workbook to ensure visits eligible for payment are tracked and processed
- Ensure that the investigator site payment workbook is financially calculating all fields correctly in order to facilitate accurate site payments.
- Prepare the site payment package for the Project Director/Project Manager review and approval
- Communicate approved payments based upon the terms and conditions of the CTA within the Finance Department and this step will facilitate entry into the financial systems and payment processing
- Preparation of Aggregate Spend (Sunshine Act) Medicare/Medicaid (MMSE) reporting as applicable
- Preparation of site payment reconciliations
- Maintenance of the investigator grant dedicated mailbox
- Ad hoc financial tasks and duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Operational Finance
Minimum Required: Advanced Levels/Scottish Highers/Baccalaureate or equivalent level of qualification
- Five years’ experience in a clinical trial, financial or grant payment position.
- Experience with clinical trial payment processes
- Exposure to investigator contracts and budgets
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to drive and meet critical deadlines
- Analyze, reconcile and communicate financial results with all levels of project team, both internal and at the investigative sites
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Deeply detail oriented and process driven
- Travel will include attendance at mandatory Company Meetings 1-2 times per year. Any other travel will be minimal and optional.
- Ability to drive
- University Degree ideally in a business or finance related discipline and/or equivalent level of experience
- Contract Research Organisation (CRO) experience
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Clinical Solutions
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Investigator Grants Associate - Clinical Trials
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milan, Lombardia IT