Art Worker- Pharma Agency Experience Required
Location: Windsor, South East England GB
Job Id: 6059
Position Title: Art Worker
Are you driven and excited by the opportunity to learn and grow?
We’re a dedicated group of innovators, creators, strategists and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s savviest to change the standard of care. In fact, changing the standard of care requires outstanding attributes that we look for in each of our team members. And it's those core attributes - authentic, ambitious and curious - that drive us to continuously go beyond the traditional and into the innovative territory for each of our clients.
We’re always looking for seasoned creative professionals ready to dive deep into market dynamics and customer mind-sets. Talent is the fuel that drives us! Come make us even better. In your role as an art worker, you will support the creative team by taking creative concepts/campaigns and builds them into finished products ensuring they meet print and web standards. This role calls for a hard-working, organized and truly multi-disciplined candidate who is able to work across a variety of creative and design projects.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care!
- You are passionate about advertising - specifically brands that can build and craft a compelling narrative that both engages and compels
- You have an insatiable interest in health and medicine, you love continually learning and understanding brands that play in high science and ground breaking therapeutic areas
- You are interested in collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven to meet deadlines, and committed to quality contributions crucial to the successful execution of a variety of print and digital projects for our clients
- You work passionately and are never satisfied with the status quo
- You are flexible, able to prioritize multiple projects at once and do your best work in an energizing environment
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Take designs and ensure they are technically correct for the intended output whether that be a print or digital project.
- Support the creative team in day-to-day activities to ensure projects are ready to brief and on time.
- Assist with research activities for the creative team and provides general assistance in the studio.
- Undertake studio housekeeping activities including filing, archiving and process management.
- Deliver a consistently high quality of work that is on-brand within the agreed timeframes
- 1-2 years of artworking experience (in-house or agency) with a strong portfolio to support
- GCSE or equivalent in Art & design a plus
- Good knowledge of Creative Cloud software to help ensure your output is of the highest quality and technically correct principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in creating digital art assets, basic understanding of print processes and appreciation of typography preferred
- Basic knowledge of Adobe XD is also a plus
- May require occasional domestic or international travel including overnight stays
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONeffect
Office Based: London - 22 Upper Ground, Suite 519 & 523, London, UK, SE1 9PD
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United Kingdom
Community / Marketing Title: Art Worker- Pharma Agency Experience Required
State: South East England
Country: United Kingdom
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Windsor, South East England GB