Account Manager- Advertising Agency- Healthcare/Pharma
Location: Windsor, South East England GB
Job Id: 6051
Position Title: Account Manager
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a collaborative environment passionate about growth?
High-energy, dedicated professionals in the pharmaceutical marketing/managed market space who also enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and want to flourish in a growing company are a phenomenal fit for us. If you are no stranger to taking charge, are a teammate others can count on and share a goal to deliver extraordinary work, we have an opportunity for you to explore.
At precisioneffect, our clients deliver extraordinary products that change people’s lives and our
hardworking agency staff crafts the extraordinary branding with them. We partner with the pharmaceutical industry’s best, most notable and brightest to bring new drugs to market in a way that impacts patients’ lives. We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in inspiring changing the standards of care.
You thrive in environments that are fast-paced, collaborative and no one day is the same. You think on your feet, love providing direction to your internal team on a variety of project deliverables and all your clients see you as a true partner. You can stay focused and calm in a dynamic environment and demonstrate confidence with clients while still driving initiatives forward.
With your pharma marketing experience and high science interest, you keep an eye on trends and ways to pursue the complex marketing challenges facing your client. Handling timelines, budgets, people and process- it's all in a days work. You're in the thick of it - engaging with all departments, all the time - and loving it.
What you can expect day-to-day:
You will work with the Account Director or Client Services Director to act as client liaisons, build strong and lasting relationships with clients (including senior management) by achieving the client’s marketing objectives, leading development of communications strategies, and resolving issues around project scope, fees, timing, or progress.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage projects, with minimal support of an Account Director for specified accounts and work with a project manager to ensure that the right resources are allocated to your projects and that the resources are used efficiently to deliver projects on-time and to budget
- Review all projects during delivery and on completion to ensure that they fit within the agreed brand strategy
- Be aware of and confident about the contents of the ABPI code and make sure with other in the agency that the work for your client meets the letter and the spirit of the code
- Assimilate lots of information quickly and draw conclusions/make suggestions for resolution
- Draft strategically and tactically sound proposals with the help of junior team members if available, on the project
- Responsible for the financial health of projects and the overall quality of the work that reaches the client
- Interest in staying up to date with new digital technologies, understanding how these can be used in a pharmaceutical setting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences, pharmacy, medicine, and/or advanced degree in management, marketing, or business is preferred)
- 2+ years in a pharmaceutical-focused agency in an account management position
- Experience and understanding of account managing digital media projects and/or Pharmaceuticals
- May require travel domestically and/or internationally including overnight stays
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONeffect
Office Based: London - 22 Upper Ground, Suite 519 & 523, London, UK, SE1 9PD
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United Kingdom
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager- Advertising Agency- Healthcare/Pharma
State: South East England
Country: United Kingdom
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Windsor, South East England GB