Biotech Investor Relations - Analyst
Location: New York, New York US
Job Id: 5991
Position Title: Analyst
Do you consider yourself a self-starter with a go-getter attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow rapidly? Are you passionate about putting in the hard work to support innovative biotech companies with everything from marketing materials, industry research, to relationship building, event planning and logistics? Do you have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, and the ability to build credibility with project partners? Do you love to develop and deliver polished PowerPointpresentations? Your dream job is waiting. If you’re a born problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same - keep reading to learn more about us and our exciting Analyst opportunity.
Stern Investor Relations, Inc., a Precision Medicine Group Company, is a leading provider of investor relations services to entrepreneurial healthcare and biotechnology companies. In collaborating with our clients on their larger corporate strategy, we provide a range of services to achieve key investor relations goals, including effective messaging and positioning, enhancing visibility, improving institutional ownership and sell-side coverage, preparing for financings and IPOs, developing good guidance practices and managing communications around M&A, binary events and other strategic issues.
Our culture is similar to that of a start-up, but in an established, corporate setting – everyone has a very active, hands-on role in multiple facets of the business. We pride ourselves on being thought leaders in our field, and we are based in New York City, the center of the investment universe!
As an Analyst on our team, you will advance Stern IR’s mission to provide best-in-class, thought-leading investor relations counsel to biotechnology and healthcare companies in the agency setting. In this role, you will provide high-quality, on-call support to C-level executives and internal corporate communications departments to bolster companies’ corporate strategy and ensure the success of the IR programs.
Day to day activities include:
- Supports Client Lead on all client needs for dedicated accounts, providing daily logistical and strategic IR support
- Assists with development and delivery of IR strategy for clients
- Drafts and reviews technical corporate communications materials
- Conducts research projects and targeting analyses
- Leads the planning and execution of roadshows, meetings and other investor events
- Assists with day-to-day communications with Wall Street
- Supports various initiatives at Stern IR (networking, company newsletter, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior applicable experience (work or internship) in a service industry requiring direct customer contact and computer skills
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects from conception to completion in a dynamic team environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to present materials/concepts in a clear, effective, persuasive manner
- Ability to conduct sophisticated research and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply strategy and tools; learn industry/client stories
- Organized and able to manage complex logistics, including event planning
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team based environment
- Successfully manages workload of multiple clients/projects simultaneously
- Dedication to accuracy, deadlines and high-quality work
- Prior experience with healthcare or finance company
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Stern Investor Relations
Office Based: New York City - 1270 6th Avenue, Suite 1900, New York NY 10020
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Biotech Investor Relations - Analyst
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US