Associate Project Manager
Location: Norton, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 5883
Position Title: Associate Project Manager
Are you organized and enjoy paying attention to details? Do you love troubleshooting and problem solving? Do you thrive in an environment of constant challenge and where there is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow?
At Precision for Medicine, we support our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients through every stage of product research, development and commercialization. With employees in over 31 offices worldwide, we provide full-service clinical trial execution support and specialty lab and biomarker informatics services across the globe, accelerating our client’s pathway from proof of concept to drug approval.
We deliver specialty services that help our commercial and biotech clients navigate these challenges. For research and development, we bring highly specialized biomarker, laboratory, and clinical trial services as well as the regulatory expertise to manage the precision development pathway.
We encourage high-energy, dedicated team members who enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in dynamic environments to invest in learning more about us. If you are no stranger to taking charge and collaborating to deliver excellent work, we have an opportunity for you!
You will support our Global Project Management team, ensuring execution of commercial projects to achieve client satisfaction.
How you will make a difference:
- Details daily coordination, understanding and oversight of scheduled activities, considering responsibilities needed to carry out contracted work and lab schedule needs and compiling status updates on all project deliverables
- Prepares professional communications and assist in the design of new tasks and projects
- Ensures timely delivery of customer orders
- Coordinates and/or conducts investigations to resolve data discrepancies and reconcile data as appropriate
- Assist clients, collaborators and senior management in the implementation of new projects and expanded work scopes
- Understands project scope including the creation of or supporting the Project Manager in compiling and maintaining project timelines, and attending internal and client meetings with all key stakeholders
- Preparation and submission of all required documents to internal and external stakeholders
- Provides leadership to ensure successful transfer of projects from sales and marketing to operational control and execution. Proactively anticipates and facilitates future business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Business Responsibilities
- Maintains contract/project financial data, including labor hours/dollars and materials
- Stay apprised of all repository and laboratory operations (fresh/frozen sample handling, data entry, shipping, etc.)
- Supports safe lab practices and environment, abiding by GMP/GLP/ISO/safety regulations and standards
- Assess current standard operating procedures and apply process improvement methods to streamline workflows and increase productivity
- Reviews and approves all documentation associated with project(s) as required (i.e., freezer monitoring, discrepancy reports, etc.)
- Keep management informed of area activities, changes in competitive conditions, and significant problems
- Complete required reports and records promptly
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or related field
- 2 years of general working experience with 1 year focused on project management or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Possess proven track record of being a team player, willing to interact proactively and productively at times independent of the Project Manager
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent use of judgment and discretion
- Strong computer and business writing skills
- Extended work hours may be necessary in order to meet business demands
- Must possess a valid driver’s license allowing you to drive in the state(s) you drive in
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally including overnight stays
- Ability to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
- Biotechnology, Repository or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Candidates familiar with GLP, GMP, CLIA, and ISO regulatory guidelines
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Biospecimen Solutions
Office Based: Norton - 10 Commerce Way # C2 Norton, MA 02766
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Project Manager
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Norton, Massachusetts US