Senior Director - HEOR, Evidence Synthesis
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia CA
Job Id: 5860
Position Title: Senior Director, HEOR
Do you consider yourself a self-starter with a real passion for projects involving innovative health economic concepts? Are you a confident leader among both internal teams and in front of clients? If you love being a leader and a collaborator, and sharing your knowledge to help encourage team members - keep reading!
Our culture is similar to that of a start-up, but in a well-funded established global portfolio organization. We pride ourselves on being leaders with vision in our field!
We are growing and seeking experienced Health Economics and Outcome Research leaders to further build our practice; leaders who are passionate about the prospect of growing and encouraging a diverse team of scientists and consultants.
Senior Directors have direct management and oversight of a book of business, client accounts and a team to deliver high quality research. Critical contributing partner to the overall success and growth of our business. Actively engage in industry thought leadership activities to increase the reputation of Precision services by speaking at national and international conferences and serving as an advisor to clients and trade associations.
What the Day to day looks like:
- Leading and strategizing dissemination of research through peer-reviewed manuscripts, conferences and other presentations. Demonstrating standard methodologies for performance of critical research tasks and assures the maintenance of high standards of quality
- Proactively managing client expectations and implementing strategies to problem solve on a client or project-basis
- Developing and prioritizing recommendations based on expected impact, communicates risks and opportunities to ensure staff alignment, and assuming the role of final decision maker able to overturn decisions and take accountability for outcomes
- Supporting business development by contributing to research proposals and presentation content, participating in customer meetings and targeting new opportunities with current customers for repeat business
- 10+ years
- Master’s degree
- Experience demonstrating expert level application of health economics, health outcomes or health policy research methods. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and medical affairs.
- Experience leading a team of scientists and researchers to industry excellence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Education in a discipline related to health services research; economics, public policy, health policy, epidemiology, biostatistics, or public health, with a minimum
- Thorough understanding of modeling, observational research, statistical programming and the HTA process
- Technical expert with experience on portfolio of projects in one or more of the following: Systematic Literature Reviews (SLRs), Network Meta-Analysis (NMA) or Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA)
- Leadership experience within a consulting organization
For today’s innovators of tomorrow’s cures, PRECISIONheor, part of Precision Medicine Group LLC, has the results-driven scientists, strategists and solutions our client's need to go from promises to proof, and evidence to access. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management. We have locations across the US, as well as Vancouver BC and London.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONheor
Office Based: Vancouver -1505 West 2nd Avenue, Suite 302, Vancouver, BC, V6H 3Y4
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Director - HEOR, Evidence Synthesis
State: British Columbia
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA