Director Neurology Solutions - Clinical Trial Services
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 5832
Position Title: Director, Neurology Scientific Solutions
In this newly crafted role, you will mentor and provide leadership for all Neurology services. You will play a meaningful role in the growth of our scientific services and overall business growth. You will own the overall go-to-market strategy for our Neurology services.
At Precision for Medicine, we develop assays and run global logistics using biomarkers to stratify patients, incomparably improving client's R&D efficiency and success. We handle every aspect of clinical trials from sites to biomarkers to diagnostics. This is where you come in.
- Your scientific background garners the respect of others.
- Others rely on you to see new business opportunities then develop, recommend solutions and influence stakeholders and prospective clients.
- You have a passion for clinical development.
What you day-to-day will look like and how you will make a difference:
- Developing our new capabilities in neuroscience and executing related initiatives.
- Providing hands-on oversight in support of delivery Neurology services on clinical and non-clinical studies as well as to laboratory solutions provided both internally and also via partners/vendors.
- Working with senior leadership, business development and corporate marketing to develop and implement a comprehensive and differentiated go-to-market strategy and following through the execution.
- Mentoring others
Minimum Required: Ph.D. in Neurology sciences
- Minimum 10 years experience in related field (e.g. clinical development or lab experience)
- Experience developing and delivering on differentiated go-to-market strategies
- Proven scientific writing skills in publications and research grant proposals
- Knowledge of Neurological scientific capabilities
- Knowledge of managing and analyzing complex data such as high-throughput next-generation sequencing, high-content flow cytometry, or other specialty lab data (e.g., immunoassays, IHC, SNP genotyping, EEG, CSF).
- Ability & willingness to work extended hours as needed to meet business demands
- Standout colleague contributing to a positive reciprocal working environment
- Experience leading and growing teams with dynamic strengths
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Clinical development or R&D lab services experience
Precision Medicine Group, LLC is the leading global provider of precision medicine research services and creative commercialization solutions for life sciences companies. After completing the largest private investment raise of a life sciences services company in 2012, we have rapidly grown through a series of acquisitions and 20%+ annual organic growth to more than 1,500 people in over 25 offices across the U.S., Canada and Europe. We are unusually positioned for continued growth as we expand the company’s global footprint and develop leadership in the most creative areas of life sciences as we help our clients develop and deliver lifesaving medical treatments to patients across the world.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Specialty Lab Services
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Director Neurology Solutions - Clinical Trial Services
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US