Clinical Talent Sourcing Coordinator Europe - REMOTE
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland GB
Job Id: 5486
Position Title: Talent Sourcing Coordinator
At Precision for Medicine - Europe we are currently offering the opportunity for an Inhouse Talent Sourcing Coordinator to join our thriving company.
This opportunity is 100% remote/work-from-home based out of any location in Europe, covering multiple time zones. We are seeking a Sourcer with administrative and coordination experience working closely with CRO/Pharma & Clinical Trial related recent experience.
We invite high-energy, passionate and dedicated applicants who enjoy a challenge, thrive in details and will provide consistent administrative, systems and resourcing support in a dynamic and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You will have a natural flare for identifying and delivering active, passive and diverse talent pipelines, supporting the Talent Acquisition team in administrative, systems and process orientated duties, help build sourcing strategies and execute tactically while capturing imperative market intelligence in a Clinical research focused environment, if this is of interest then we have an opportunity for you.
Why Join Us?
Be part of our team supporting global trials for Oncology, rare diseases and other complex diseases. Your sourcing and administrative efforts will support hiring for roles that deliver personalized clinical services with translational medicine excellence, making us the first fully integrated clinical research organization created to help advance the promises of precision medicine.
How you will make a difference?
Recruiter & Interview Support
- Be support for Recruiters and candidates throughout interview process – respond to candidates to apply online and join talent networks
- Facilitate interview process (schedule and re-schedule recruiter phone screens, coordinate in-person interview days including candidate travel, book interview rooms, act as main point of contact between candidates and Precision related to scheduling, interview expenses etc.)
- Liase with HR colleagues for hires and onboarding
Systems, Process and Administration
- Run Ad-hoc reports as required by recruitment and HR
- Open roles on systems as they become live, create adverts and Social Media Recruitment marketing content
- Update systems for any changes to Postings.
- On occasional basis act as point of contact and process all recruiting related invoices
- Cultivate deep collaboration with Recruiters, on multiple and simultaneous hiring initiatives.
- Developing & executing sourcing plans, outreach efforts (e.g. expand sourcing channels, alumni career centers, social media & email campaigns etc.)
- Market mapping, supply/demand research, analysis and follow through
- Lead (prospect) development, engagement, nurturing, assessment and conversion
- Become subject matter expert on recruiting platform CRM capabilities, action and measure results
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a sourcing support role with duties including operational/administrative tasks
- Strong administrative and technical skills to include but not limited to: word, excel, power point, Visio
- Proficiency using a variety of online sourcing tools, ideally including ATS and CRM Systems
- Practical experience sourcing leads with heavy emphasis on research, sourcing, recruitment and/or transferrable job skills
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle, inclusive of Boolean and/or Semantic searching, data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques
- Experience contacting & converting high-potential prospects through compelling outreach; email, cold calling, SMS etc.
- Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated quality of high-care to teammates, stakeholders, candidates, and customers in ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written
- Meticulous organizational, problem solving and detail orientated skills
- Reliable to maintain confidential information
- Demonstrated reporting and analytic skills
- Experience from one or more of the following environments preferred: Life Sciences / Clinical contingency search firm, retained search firm, RPO, Pharmaceutical or CRO organization
- Sourcing/research experience in Corporate role, RPO or Search firm
- Experience supporting multiple geographies/countries
- Advanced experience with an applicant tracking system critical (examples: Taleo, ICIMS, Greenhouse, SmashFly, Avature etc.).
- Experience configuring and implementing an ATS and System Administration
- ATS experience including database queries & email campaigning
- Experience with supply/demand/market intelligence tools (e.g. Talent Neuron
- Experience in a role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm
- Bsc Degree life sciences or relevant life sciences experience
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Clinical Solutions
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United Kingdom
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Talent Sourcing Coordinator Europe - REMOTE
Country: United Kingdom
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Edinburgh, Scotland GB