Location: New York, New York US
Job Id: 5464
Position Title: Accounting Supervisor
Open to your next challenge? We may have the role you've been looking for!
We are growing and are offering a meaningful role supporting PRECISIONxtract, part of Precision Value & Health. Where we excel at understanding the ever-changing and complex healthcare market and helping pharmaceutical and biotech clients drive the greatest performance for their products through innovative analytics, strategies, and tools.
PRECISIONxtract is comprised of 4 P&L’s and we’re looking for an Accounting Supervisor to manage multiple growing divisions P&L’s including running day to day client finances as well as all P&L activity.
You will have exposure to and work with multiple executive level leaders across a number of divisions. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious candidate that wants to develop and establish new processes, standardize reporting, and effectively collaborate with the business team to get results.
What your day look like:
- Leading all aspects of client billings based on contracts, reconcile issues and follow up with customers on past due invoices,accruals and submissions to clients
- Supervise monthly project accounting efforts including monthly status meetings with project managers, project setup and updates across financial trackers
- Oversee intercompany and BU transactions including project revenues and expenses and ensure compliance with client contracts
- As the primary finance contact for business unit projects, understand and elevate potential issues to ensure proper accounting and revenue recognition in accordance with GAAP
- Coordinate client business development opportunities in Salesforce and ensure accuracy across internal schedules and financial trackers as well as project financials including assigned billing roles/rates and time and expense adjustments as required
- Handling financial reports including project hours and expenses as well as business unit SG&A expenses as well as corporate credit card bookings and monthly reconciliations ensuring accuracy and bookings are to the proper billable project codes, and vendor cost trackers including forecast vs. actuals as required
- Collaborate with other finance department leads to support overall department goals and objectives
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff to meet Precision’s expectations for productivity, quality, continuous improvement, and goal accomplishment
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum concentration in accounting or a related area
- A minimum of 4+ years relevant experience.
- At least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Limited travel to other locations expected (up to 10%)
- Agency or Professional Services experience a plus
- Experience interacting across all levels of the organization
- Proactive; ability to multitask and prioritize with great attention to detail
- Deadline-oriented with meeting monthly close deadlines
- Possesses ethics and integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Handle complex reporting while meeting company and client deadlines, sometimes with short turnaround times and competing priorities.
- Thrives in a dynamic, past pace, high growth environment
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONvalue
Office Based: New York - 60 E 42nd Street, Suite 1325, New York, NY 10017
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Supervisor
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US