Clinical Trial Associates & Senior Clinical Trial Associates - Clinical Trial Services / CRO - REMOTE
Location: Flemington, New Jersey US
Job Id: 5458
Position Title: Clinical Trial Associate & Senior Clinical Trial Associate
Are you ready to be part of a close-knit clinical trial team that is passionate about saving the lives of patients every single day? Then look no further, we’d like to help you take your career to the next level. Our Clinical Trial Associates play a key role within our group. You will provide administrative support to project teams throughout the project life cycle.
These roles are 100% remote and can be based anywhere throughout the U.S.
We are a team of clinical trial specialists who are dedicated to the success of our clients, so that ultimately patients can receive much-needed treatments. From the beginning, we have nurtured a culture where patients’ needs and the needs of our valued clients come first, where the quality of our work is the best, and where our employees can thrive, while still having fun and giving back to the patient community.
If the duties below sound like a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
About the role:
- Providing administrative support to the project team for study related activities (e.g. maintenance of study mailbox, blast emails/mail merges, study document formatting, binders, meeting minutes etc.)
- Assisting team leaders in the production of various study reports and updates i.e. country/site initiation, activation; recruitment) under CTM oversight
- Assisting in planning, coordinating and executing project-specific meetings (client meetings, CRA training, Investigator Meeting and PI meetings)
- CTA II will support the development and mentoring of CTAs
- May review, validate, track and file the essential documents for all investigational sites as well as follows-up on missing/incomplete/invalid documents
- May act as point of contact for project-related requests for team members, Sponsors and third-party vendors
- May assist with study start-up of clinical trials, including feasibility, investigator recruitment, and general site management support under CTM oversight
- May support the distribution and tracking of IND Safety Reports/SUSARS/CIOMS according to the procedures defined by the study team in the project plan
- Based on study requirements, may coordinate the distribution and the reconciliation of study materials (Operations Manual, ISF, patient cards, etc.)
- May support financial tasks for the study (e.g. investigator/institution/vendors payments), coordinating tracking
- Graduate of a secondary education or equivalent degree
- Senior CTA will have a minimum of 2 years of clinical research experience or proven proficiencies for this position level
- Experience and fluency in the Microsoft Office package of programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Customer service demeanor; demonstrate flexibility, teamwork, and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to speak English proficiently (professional level)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally including overnight stays
About Precision for Medicine
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping our clients harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Clinical Solutions
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Trial Associates & Senior Clinical Trial Associates - Clinical Trial Services / CRO - REMOTE
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Flemington, New Jersey US