Biotech Investor Relations - Sr. Analyst
Location: New York, New York US
Job Id: 5406
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Do you have a keen interest in the Investor Relations space with a real passion for biotech & healthcare? Are you a natural "doer" who enjoys collaborating, moving the ball forward and rolling up your sleeves? Grow with us!
Our culture is similar to that of a start-up, but in an established, corporate setting – everyone has a very active, hands-on role in multiple facets of the business. We pride ourselves on being leaders with vision in our field, and we are based in New York City, the center of the investment universe! We are growing and seeking experienced investor relations professionals to further build our agency. Read on!
You will advance our mission to provide best-in-class, thought-leading investor relations counsel to biotechnology and healthcare companies in the agency setting. In this role, you will provide high-quality, on-call support to C-level executives and internal corporate communications departments to bolster companies’ corporate strategy and ensure the success of the IR programs.
Day to day activities include:
- Supports Managing Director/Client Lead on all client needs for dedicated accounts
- Assists with development and execution of IR strategy for clients
- Provides daily logistical and strategic IR support to client accounts
- Drafts and reviews technical corporate communications materials
- Conducts research projects and targeting analyses
- Manages the planning and execution of roadshows, meetings and other investor events
- Assists with day-to-day communications with Wall Street
- Event planning and on-site support, including occasional travel
- Supports various initiatives at Stern IR (networking, company newsletter, etc)
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years prior applicable experience (work or internship) in a service industry requiring direct customer contact
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to present materials in a clear, effective, persuasive manner
- Ability to conduct sophisticated research and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply IR strategy and tools; learn industry/client stories
- Organized and able to manage complex logistics, including the planning and execution of roadshows, meetings and other investor events
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team based environment
- Able to work independently
- Successfully manages workload of multiple clients/projects simultaneously
- Commitment to accuracy, deadlines and high-quality work
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects from conception to completion in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong career development
- Prior experience gained with healthcare or finance company
Stern Investor Relations, Inc., a Precision Medicine Group Company, is a leading provider of investor relations services to entrepreneurial healthcare and biotechnology companies. Like Stern IR, Precision is a leading service provider to innovative life sciences companies, focused on supporting global companies in next-generation approaches to drug development and commercialization.
In collaborating with our clients on their larger corporate strategy, we provide a range of services to achieve key investor relations goals, including effective messaging and positioning, enhancing visibility, improving institutional ownership and sell-side coverage, preparing for financings and IPOs, developing good guidance practices and managing communications around M&A, binary events and other strategic issues.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Stern Investor Relations
Office Based: New York City - 1270 6th Avenue, Suite 1900, New York NY 10020
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Biotech Investor Relations - Sr. Analyst
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US