Accounts Payable Coordinator
Location: New York, New York US
Job Id: 5303
Position Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Even during this unprecedented times Precision For Medicine is continuing to grow!
We are a team of clinical trial experts who are dedicated to help our clients, so that ultimately patients can receive much-needed treatments. Does the opportunity to be part of the fight against cancer encourage you?
Help a growing services company pay our bills!
If you love rolling up your sleeves, are a self-starter with proven experience and enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment —look no further, we'd like to support taking your career to the next level by performing critical accounts payable tasks and processing vendor invoices in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
What Your Day-to-Day will look like:
- Acquire and maintain a detailed understanding of the AP requirements
- Provide support to ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the accounts payable function including, but not limited to: setting up vendors, collecting and detailing W-9s, entering vendor invoices, employee and consultant expenses, reviewing aging’s and facilitating weekly payments.
- Preparation of payment request forms and lead sheets for all payments to be processed and maintenance of the dedicated accounts payable mailbox
- Responding to vendor inquiries on payment and providing remittance advice's on payments processed as well as provide internal customer support to employees and consultants related to payment inquiries
- Collaborate with others in Finance to support overall department goals and objectives Ad Hoc reporting to finance team as applicable.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow and internal controls.
What You'll Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of two years’ prior experience in an accounts payable or financial environment
- Understanding of basic accounting principles under GAAP
- Associates degree in business related field
- Experience with Quickbooks or Infor
- Industry experience
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Clinical Solutions
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US