Medical Director / Senior Medical Director - Oncology Clinical Trials - Remote
Location: Milan, Lombardia IT
Job Id: 5215
Position Title: Medical Director / Sr Medical Director
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career?
Join us as our Medical Director or Senior Medical Director Oncology, in a role that will allow you to bring your medical and oncology expertise and strategic insight to the future of clinical drug development. We value high-energy, dedicated team members who enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in dynamic environments. If you are no stranger to taking charge and collaborating to deliver exceptional work, we have an opportunity!
Why consider joining us?
Because Precision for Medicine is not your typical CRO. Becoming a member of our growing team, means you will be embarking on an opportunity to work with leading Oncology experts with a niche precision medicine company. We stand out from the crowd with an unusual value proposition; focusing exclusively on Oncology clinical trials that incorporate the use of biomarkers essential to targeting patients more precisely and effectively. We are not a behemoth sized CRO, which affords you the opportunity to have a voice that is heard and the ability to truly make an impact on drug development. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- You love using your oncology expertise to provide medical insights and clinical drug development strategy and stay on top of trends in the oncology community!
- Being both strategic and hands on; rolling up your sleeves and taking projects from start to finish
- Successfully develop and foster relationships with business partners; motivating and leading teams effectively comes naturally to you
- Interest and a real passion for a combined focus of clinical and translational medicine data for robust insights into mechanism of action and treatment effect
- Bid defense experience.
- Overall a naturally curious, a life-long learner and have an insatiable interest in clinical research focused in Oncology
How we will keep you busy and support your growth:
As the project physician you will provide medical and/or scientific expertise to project teams, offer advice and support encompassing all tasks from project concept and development through the final study report and/or submission.
The primary focus of the work will be to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data resulting from the trial, with concentrated focus on patient safety. In addition:
- Review and revise protocols, case report forms, training materials, project specific tools, analysis plans, study designs, clinical trial reports and new drug applications
- Review laboratory values, adverse events, coded adverse event and medication data, and data tables, listings and figures as needed
- Assist in the preparation of the Medical Monitoring Plan (if required) and materials for investigator meetings and staff training sessions
- Assume responsibility for medical and safety monitoring on assigned projects
- Participate in feasibility discussions relating to specific project proposals
- Develop modules & deliver training concentrating on disease states
- Participate in training opportunities to advance knowledge of drug development and Good Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Champion our brand and market positioning with CRO industry through publications and presentations
- Develop or enhance client/investigator relationships whenever possible
- Participate in process improvement activities
- MD, DO, MBBS, or equivalent medical qualifications
- Completed an accredited medical residency program
- Medical Director - 5 years of experience in oncology clinical research
- Senior Medical Director - 10 years of experience in oncology clinical research
- Availability for domestic and international travel including overnight stays (approximate 30% travel requirement)
- Oncology and/or Hematology Fellowship or equivalent
- Board Certification in Oncology and/or Hematology or equivalent
- Phase I and Phase II oncology clinical trial experience
- Active medical license
- Maintains current scientific and medical knowledge base
- Possess a valid driver’s license
About Precision for Medicine
Precision for Medicine is a precision medicine CRO. Precision’s uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Clinical Solutions
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: NA
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Community / Marketing Title: Medical Director / Senior Medical Director - Oncology Clinical Trials - Remote
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milan, Lombardia IT