Project Directors or Senior Project Directors - Laboratory Services and Biorepository for Clinical Trials (Remote)
Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Id: 5161
Position Title: Project Director / Senior Project Director
Project Director or Senior Project Director – Laboratory Services roles available out of our Frederick, MD, Houston, TX and Redwood City, CA sites; Remote is also available from anywhere in the US.
Are you a Project Leader in Laboratory services looking to expand your experience and have access to a variety of therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Respiratory, COVID 19 and Pediatrics and approaches to analyze biomarker sample data?
At Precision for Medicine, our Laboratory Services Global Project Management team routinely takes on a plethora of outstanding translational and global commercial projects and clients that will provide you with unique and diverse experiences to lead on projects and teams. You will work with multiple functional groups and key partners that you will find exciting, offering experiences!
We offer opportunities at the Project Director and Senior Project Director levels with our Laboratory Services project management function where you will organize teams and manage our Laboratory Projects with our very important and demanding clients.
A glimpse into the day-to-day:
- As the“face of the business” you will be the communication liaison between Precision, external clients and internal partners.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and reconcile activities with Commercial projects.
- Subject Matter Specialist providing recommendations and guidance to complex, difficult issues from clients, resources and other partners. Authoring study documentation, building reports and conveying information.
- Leading and managing employees providing a workplace where ideas are sought and considered, initiative is encouraged, success is rewarded, and employees are treated fairly, with respect and recognition.
- Ensuring that work product aligns with design and performance standards, regulatory environment and customer expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree with concentration in Biology or related field of study.
- Experience in Project Management in scientific or technical field managing/leading large, complex projects including 4 years’ experience for Project Director and 5 years' experience for Senior Project Directors
- Strategically focused operational and management experience in a Biotechnology, Repository, pharmaceutical or similar industry. Extensive knowledge and understanding of specimen collection, processing and handling factors that affect specimen integrity. Knowledge with GLP/GMP/CLIA/ISO/Global regulatory guidelines.
- Able to independently balance multiple projects and lead projects. Demonstrated experience working in a matrix environment to achieve results from diverse working teams.
- Strong digital literacy including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent use of judgment and discretion relative to confidential restricted Company and employee information.
- Possess a valid driver’s license allowing you to drive in the state(s) you drive in. Able to travel both domestically and internationally including overnight stays. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills. Able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language.
Precision for Medicine Laboratory Services develops assays and runs global logistics by using biomarkers to stratify patients, incomparably improving R&D efficiency and success for our clients. We lead every aspect of our clinical trials from sites to biomarkers to diagnostics, all under a single roof. We dramatically accelerate our clients' pathway from proof of concept to drug approval.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Specialty Lab Services
Office Based: Houston - 2575 W Bellfort Ave #190, Houston, TX 77054
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Project Directors or Senior Project Directors - Laboratory Services and Biorepository for Clinical Trials (Remote)
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US