Associate Director - HEOR
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Id: 5151
Position Title: Associate Director, Research Scientist
Title: Associate Director
Closing date: June 15, 2020
PRECISIONheor collaborates with life sciences companies to generate strategic, innovative, credible, and relevant evidence to support the development and commercialization of novel healthcare innovations. Our culture is similar to that of a start-up, but in a well-funded established global portfolio organization. Our team has a real passion and excitement for HEOR, priding ourselves on being leaders with vision in our field.
We are growing and seeking experienced Health Economics and Outcome Research leaders to further build our London HEOR practice; leaders who are passionate about the prospect of growing and encouraging a diverse team of scientists and consultants.
Associate Directors manage day-to-day client interaction, execution of HEOR projects, and mentoring of junior staff. Directing and performing the application of a variety of research methods (e.g. systematic literature reviews, meta-analysis and network meta-analysis, cost-effectiveness analyses, econometric analyses). Responsible for quality, timely delivery and financial performance of projects they are leading, with support from Directors regarding strategy, methods, and client management.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage project teams and apply resources in the execution of quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform or lead complex research tasks involving data collection, programming, modeling and/or analysis.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships.
- Collaborate with others within and outside of the Evidence Synthesis team to build the business by identifying new research opportunities, developing and/or consulting on proposals, and presenting new opportunities to clients.
- Establish research credentials by publishing study results and/or presenting research findings and methods at industry conferences.
- Master’s degree
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in HEOR consulting
- Country level launch support (x-US) - Systematic Literature Review, Evidence Synthesis, and Model adaptations for markets
- Thorough understanding of modeling, observational research, statistical programming and the HTA process
- Technical expert with experience on portfolio of projects in one or more of the following: Systematic Literature Reviews (SLRs), Network Meta-Analysis (NMA) or Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA)
- Leadership experience within a consulting organization
- Degree concentration in mathematics, statistics and/or economics
- indirect comparison
- network meta-analysis
- parametric models for time-to-event outcomes, parametric models for repeated measures, matching-adjusted indirect comparison (MAIC), simulated treatment comparison (STC)
For today’s innovators of tomorrow’s cures, Precision Xtract has the results-driven scientists, strategists and solutions our client's need to go from promises to proof, and evidence to access. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management. We have locations across the US, as well as Vancouver BC and London.
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONheor
Office Based: London - 22 Upper Ground, Suite 519 & 523, London, UK, SE1 9PD
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available:
Country: United Kingdom
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Director - HEOR
State: Greater London
Country: United Kingdom
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB