Associate Director, Director & Senior Director - HEOR
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 5119
Position Title: Associate Director / Director / Senior Director - ESGC
We are growing and seeking experienced Health Economics and Outcome Research leaders to further build our practice; leaders who are passionate about the prospect of growing and encouraging a diverse team of scientists and consultants.
Our culture is similar to that of a start-up, but in a well-funded established global portfolio organization, Precision Medicine Group LLC.
Do you consider yourself a self-starter with a real passion for projects involving innovative health economic concepts? Are you a confident leader among both internal teams and in front of clients? If you love being a leader and a collaborator, and sharing your knowledge to help encourage team members - keep reading!
We hire throughout the year at varying levels of experience and offer these opportunities out of our NYC, Boston, LA, or Oakland offices.
Associate Directors manage day-to-day client interaction, execution of HEOR projects, and mentoring of junior staff. Directing and performing the application of a variety of research methods. Responsible for quality, timely delivery and financial performance of projects they are leading, with support from Directors regarding strategy, methods, and client management.
Directors lead research teams, mentor junior staff, lead existing clients and build new business. Oversee the design and execution of a portfolio of research studies intended to address health economic and health policy questions using a range of potential techniques and approaches including modeling, database analysis, and/or evidence synthesis.
Senior Directors have direct management and oversight of a book of business, client accounts and a team to deliver high quality research. Critical contributing partner to the overall success and growth of our business. Actively engage in industry thought leadership activities to increase the reputation of Precision services by speaking at national and international conferences and serving as an advisor to clients and trade associations.
What the Day to day looks like:
- Leading and strategizing dissemination of research through peer-reviewed manuscripts, conferences and other presentations. Demonstrating standard methodologies for performance of critical research tasks and assures the maintenance of high standards of quality.
- Proactively managing client expectations and implementing strategies to problem solve on a client or project-basis.
- Developing and prioritizing recommendations based on expected impact, communicates risks and opportunities to ensure staff alignment, and assuming the role of final decision maker able to overturn decisions and take accountability for outcomes.
- Supporting business development by contributing to research proposals and presentation content, participating in customer meetings and targeting new opportunities with current customers for repeat business.
Minimum Required: Associate Director: 5-8 years of experience For Associate Directors, 8-10 years for Directors and 10+ years for Sr. Directors. Master’s degree (for all roles).
- Experience demonstrating expert level application of health economics, health outcomes or health policy research methods. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and medical affairs. Leading a team of scientists and researchers to industry excellence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Education in a discipline related to health services research; economics, public policy, health policy, epidemiology, biostatistics, or public health, with a minimum
- Thorough understanding of modeling, observational research, statistical programming and the HTA process
- Technical expert with experience on portfolio of projects in one or more of the following: Systematic Literature Reviews (SLRs), Network Meta-Analysis (NMA) or Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA)
- Leadership experience within a consulting organization
For today’s innovators of tomorrow’s cures, PRECISIONheor has the scientists, strategists and solutions our client's need to go from promises to proof, and evidence to access. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management. We have locations across the US, as well as Vancouver BC and London.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONheor
Office Based: Boston - 133 Federal St, Boston, MA 02110
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Director, Director & Senior Director - HEOR
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US