Engagement Business Analyst / Sr Engagement Business Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana US
Job Id: 4994
Position Title: Engagement Business Analyst / Sr. Engagement Business Analyst
Are you a natural "doer" who enjoys collaborating, moving the ball forward and rolling up your sleeves? Join our Personalized Access team within PRECISIONxtract where we excel at understanding the ever-changing and complex healthcare market and helping pharmaceutical and biotech clients drive the greatest performance for their products through innovative analytics, strategies, and tools.
High-energy, dedicated professionals in the pharmaceutical marketing space who also enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and want to flourish in a growing company an outstanding fit for us! If you are no stranger to taking charge, are a teammate others can count on and share a goal to deliver extraordinary work, we have an opportunity for you to explore!
You thrive in environments that are fast-paced, collaborative and no one day is the same. You think on your feet, love providing direction to your internal team on a variety of project deliverables and all your clients see you as a true partner. You can stay focused and calm in a dynamic environment and demonstrate confidence with clients while still driving initiatives forward.
What you can except day to day:
The Engagement Business Analyst acts as the lead or co-lead analyst on client projects in the development and deployment of payer and physician pull-through tools for our biopharmaceutical clients. You will support products including interactive platforms and tools to optimize our clients' sales and marketing strategies.
The Sr. Engagement Business Analyst is the subject matter expert in tool and data delivery leading multiple projects across clients. Leads projects from scoping to delivery with higher level of client interface responsibility.
- Collaborate with Account lead to understand “why” and “how” projects are initiated to facilitate learning and career growth
- Lead and participate in client meetings including project requirements, implementation, promotional material legal reviews, budgets and client national sales meetings
- Execute the development of application design templates with attention to detail
- Work with Engagement Manager on project plans, Medical, Legal, Regulatory (MRL) submissions, presentations, training material and testing processes
- Build test cases for client deliverables including applications, reports and data files
- Coordinate meetings with Engagement, Business Intelligence and Application Teams and/or key content experts as necessary
- Coordinate project teams including leading the work and milestone delivery
- Communicate effectively through multiple media
Sr. Business Analyst
- Cross-project budget responsibility upwards of $500K to 1M
- Developing and executing project plans from creative design through to launch, ensuring application is built to client specifications
- Leading teamwork between Business Intelligence, Application and Engagement teams including meetings, managing delivery timing and product quality
- Supporting development of client bids, proposal presentations and intellectual property for use of future
- Leading BRD process development for key areas applicable across clients (eg, KFT development)
- Mentoring and teaching Engagement talent as needed for onboarding and ongoing growth
- Bachelor's Degree
- Engagement Business Analyst: 2-5 years’ experience / Sr. Engagement Business Analyst: 4-6 years in client services, professional services industries
- Travel up to 5-25%
- Degree concentration in Health Care, Business or Software Development
- Hands-on experience with clients’ online submission systems for medical/regulatory and legal reviews (e.g., Zinc or Veeva)
- Medical communications or healthcare industry experience
- Working understanding of relational database technology
- Adobe Creative Suite, MS Project and Visio
Who We Are:
Precision Value & Health helps pharmaceutical and life sciences companies work with global payers to meet evidence requirements and substantiate value. We harness the insights of leading academics, policy makers, and payers themselves to craft messages that communicate compelling value. We build brands and educate healthcare professionals and patients about disease states and the medications that can treat them. Together, we create powerful results.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONxtract
Office Based: Indianapolis - 9100 Keystone Crossing, Suite 460, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Employment Type: NA
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Engagement Business Analyst / Sr Engagement Business Analyst
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Indianapolis, Indiana US