FP&A Manager - Clinical Trial Services
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 4928
Position Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
We are investing in our Finance & Accounting team to support growth, and we’d love to hear from you!
This position is being offered as a remote opening, though we would prefer someone in the North East as this will require minimal travel to Flemington, NJ.
- You have a good knowledge of accounting principles and you are well organized, with an outstanding eye for detail.
- You understand the value of the finance & accounting function working symbiotically to support a growing company and you can be relied on to provide your opinion and point of view.
At Precision for Medicine, we believe that the era of one-size-fits-all medication is giving way to a next generation of treatments, medicines that will be more effective because they are prescribed according to the unique biology of an individual patient. Our mission is to help innovative biotech and pharmaceutical companies accelerate the development of these life-changing treatments. Precision does this by developing assays that utilize biomarkers to help identify the right patient for the right drug. We handle every aspect of clinical trials from initial strategy and design to selecting sites and executing quality clinical trials. This is where you come in!
What Your Day-To-Day Will Look Like:
Metrics & Finance Reporting:
- Supporting our executive finance teams with analysis for revenues/sales and costs based on contracts and prepare analysis over billing roles/rates and client and project profitability, regional and departmental reporting, as well as tracking all CRO metrics.
- Maintaining revenue capacity, utilization, project profitability reports and the preparation of client BD/Pipeline opportunity dashboards resulting in supporting senior leaders on staffing decisions
- Performing monthly variance analysis with forecast to actuals and recommending actions to management. Preparing the financial reporting portions of monthly financial reporting package(s) and corresponding financial presentation to executive management.
- Ad-hoc analysis and collaboration with other teams. Preparation of quarterly and annual budget forecasting cycles and working with department managers to collect inputs and perform analytical reviews and of financial dashboards and reporting of key performance measurements using accurate and quality data.
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree with concentration in accounting or finance and 3+ years practical experience.
- Strong MS Office literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills).
- Skills to include; time management, interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical, interpretative and problem-solving. Processing and analysis of large volumes of qualitative and quantitative information.
Preferred: Experience with one or more of the following: CRO/Pharmaceutical, Foreign currency, Power BI & Salesforce, QuickBooks & Infor ERP
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Clinical Solutions
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: FP&A Manager - Clinical Trial Services
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US