Designer - Medical Communications
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job Id: 4915
Position Title: Designer
Is creativity your middle name? Do live for Adobe CC Suite and all current design software? Does your real passion for science and learning drive you to stay current with the industries standard methodologies and innovations for creative design, typography, and interactive marketing and digital media trends? If your innovation builds and crafts effective solutions for the clients goals and branding - then PRECISIONscientia wants to see you.
If you have a passion for design and science and contributing toward helping to improve patients’ lives, let's talk. We welcome and champion meaningful and rewarding experiences to deliver impactful results time and time again. We are a group of medical communication enthusiasts who relish the ability to educate, engage and activate on our clients' behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people’s lives. We create exceptional messaging that changes minds; that’s just who we are. And it’s the only way we work.
- Your top-tier teamwork and will display excellent interpersonal and communication skills with production studio and coordination with the program, account, and content teams.
- Your knowledge of all-things design including the print production process, user interface design, interactive media design, image optimization, and industry standards will bring you success.
- Your advanced understanding of color theory, typography, and visual communication principles - such as logo design standard methodologies, layout creation, and design for print and web.
- Your Proven ability to think creatively and provide targeted design solutions, from concept to development and through to final production of tactics.
Day to Day:
- Develops creative deliverables, such as: presentations, print, interactive, multimedia, sales training modules, tradeshow materials, brochures, posters, interactive presentations, landing pages, emails, banner ads, videos
- Flows and re-flows layout, resizes art, develops campaign versions, concept and logo execution, and crafting PPT presentations that are clean, engaging and dynamic
- Researches and develops conceptual graphic design and/or illustration for assigned projects and submits to/works with Associate Creative Director for internal review process
- We look for you to incorporate ideas and makes revisions in response to the team and client feedback
- Maintains responsibility for project through final execution, reviewing and signing off on all revisions and production phases
- Run multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address any deadline challenges
- Adheres to agency standards regarding file preparation, from concept stage through to execution
Minimum Required: Associates Degree
- 2+ years experience in a design studio, ad agency, or in-house marketing department for the pharmaceutical and/or medical education fields; an appropriate portfolio
- Experience with brand development, new business development, producing materials for medical education programs, brainstorming promotional concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience designing interactive marketing projects: HTML5, CSS, website design
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONscientia
Office Based: Yardley - 777 Township Line Rd, #300, Yardley, PA 19067
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Designer - Medical Communications
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Yardley, Pennsylvania US