Senior Clinical Project Manager/Clinical Project Manager - Oncology
Location: Princeton, New Jersey US
Job Id: 4725
Position Title: Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Precision for Medicine is a precision medicine CRO. Our uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical authorities, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology.
We invite you to learn more about our growing organization serving our clients that are researching groundbreaking cancer therapies. We strive to ensure employees feel appreciated for the contributions they make every single day.
You will independently lead clinical programs in accordance with the study budget and scope of work. You will use your strong interpersonal and organizational skills to set and achieve objectives in the execution of the programs; both contracted objectives and financial objectives. You may be called upon to run international trials as well.
We offer an amazing high-energy, dedicated, collaborative team members who enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in dynamic environments. If you are no stranger to taking charge and seek positive teamwork to deliver extraordinary work, we have an opportunity for you. This is a work from home (remote) opportunity from anywhere within the United States.
Are you an experienced clinical trial Project Manager who’s engaged in addressing the challenges facing the research and development of novel compounds in Oncology? Are you passionate about impacting the health and lives of patients around the world? Do you take a consultative approach to trial management, proving to be a valuable partner in trial operational delivery?
- You like challenges and welcome days where activities change on a dime
- You welcome icebergs that come into your path for you are the Captain of the ship and know that nothing can possibly prevent you from getting to your destination
- You strive in developing shipmates to be their best; knowing that all have a unique skill set to bring to your team
- Your telescope is your instrument of choice as you are always looking ahead to see what is on the horizon and how to navigate treacherous waters
How we will keep you busy and support your growth:
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact liaison with the client to provide excellent customer service, including participation in proposal activities and client presentations
- Liaise with Project Team and senior management of both Precision and sponsors, including C level
- Handle and lead all aspects of a clinical research trial or trials
- Total project management for all functional areas including data management, safety, clinical, medical monitoring and biostatistics, etc.
- Prepare project status updates for clients and management; identifying key deliverables and performance metrics of success and escalation.
- Serve as an active member of the Project Team with the goal to contribute towards efficient management and execution of trials
- Prepare and reviews protocols and other study documentation such as project plans, inform consents, site contracts and budgets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- PMs: 5+ years of clinical trial experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO, including at least two (2) years in oncology
- Sr PMs: 7+ years in clinical operations, data management or related discipline in CRO or pharmaceutical industry to include people management
- Working understanding of GCP/ICH guidelines and the clinical development process
- Ability to drive and availability for domestic and international travel including overnight stays
- Proven computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint) and software experience (CTMS, eTMF, EDC, IXRS)
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships with individual and teams internally and externally
- Demonstrated core understanding of medical terminology and clinical trial activities as it relates to the execution of a clinical development plan
- Masters programs with concentration in a scientific or healthcare discipline
- Understanding of financial management, shown ability to identify changes in scope and successfully address those changes appropriately
- CRO experience
About Precision for Medicine
Precision for Medicine is a precision medicine CRO. Precision’s uniquely integrated offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Clinical Solutions
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: NA
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Clinical Project Manager/Clinical Project Manager - Oncology
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Princeton, New Jersey US