Digital Producer, Healthcare Advertising Agency
Location: Costa Mesa, California US
Job Id: 4696
Position Title: Digital Producer
Do you have something to say?
We’re a dedicated group of innovators, creators, strategists and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s savviest to provide the highest-quality content and programming that informs, inspires, and activates. In fact, this objective requires unrivaled attributes that we look for in each of our team members. And it is those core attributes - authentic, bold and curious - that drive us to continuously go beyond the traditional and into innovative territory for each of our clients.
We welcome and champion fun, meaningful, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver impactful results time and time again. We are a group of healthcare enthusiasts who relish the ability to educate, engage and activate on our clients behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people’s lives. We create extraordinary content that changes minds; that’s just who we are. And it’s the only way we work.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care.
Your glued to your smartphone. With Google skills that can find the right answer in less than 12 parsecs, you will be working across all things digital – developing strategies, generating insights, uncovering the latest trends, and sharing the latest viral video everyone is about to be talking about.
You are passionate about advertising, media and technology - specifically brands that can create and craft a compelling narrative that both engages and compels.
You have an insatiable interest in health and medicine, you welcome continually learning and understand brands that play in high science and cutting-edge therapeutic areas.
You have eagle eyes for the details and don't mind spending time in the weeds - in fact, you love getting into the nitty gritty.
You are interested in collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven to succeed, and committed to quality contributions crucial to the successful execution of a variety of print and digital projects for our clients.
You work passionately, never satisfied with the status quo.
You are flexible, able to handle multiple projects at once and do your best work in an energizing environment.
We will keep you busy and support your growth by having you focus on:
- Manage designated digital projects including ensuring adherence to innovative approaches and key specification
- Prioritize and take ownership for workflow from creative development through delivery of materials to client, vendor, etc.
- Own outside vendors relationships to ensure timely and on-budget delivery of assets
- Work with Account Team and Project Management members to accurately estimate time and cost of digital projects
- Lead each step of the creative development process from project kick-off to final deliverable
- Engage in contingency planning and recommend solutions
- Earn and keep each clients’ respect and confidence as a trusted advisor bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance and development of a wide range of ideas and solution
- Manage the production of large and small interactive projects including websites, microsites, mobile sites/apps, and digital advertising campaigns
- Oversee the entire life cycle of web projects from concept to IA, UX, visual design, development, delivery and launch and ongoing maintenance
What it Takes:
Problem Solving - you'll identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and use reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Technical Skills - You will pursue training and development opportunities and strive to continuously build your knowledge and skills while sharing expertise with others.
Collaboration - You will balance both team and individual responsibilities and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
Leadership - You'll effectively influence the actions and opinions of others and accept feedback in productive fashion.
Critical Thinking - You will develop strategies to achieve organizational goals, analyze the market and competition and adapt those strategies to changing conditions.
Who we are
precisioneffect is the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., Costa Mesa, Calif., and London, the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages The agency is consistently recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
- 3 years in an interactive agency/digital project management role
- Understanding of internet technologies, trends and the whole social media network
- May require travel domestically and/or internationally including overnight stays
- 3+ to 5 years in an interactive agency/digital project management role
- Experience managing scope, schedules, risks, and resources for interactive projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects and deliverables in different stages of production
- Demonstrated ability to manage high cadence deliverables (e.g., monthly emails, banners, social content, etc.)
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: precisioneffect
Office Based: Costa Mesa - 3200 Park Center Drive, Suite 400, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Producer, Healthcare Advertising Agency
City: Costa Mesa
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Costa Mesa, California US