Digital Project Manager - Innovative Projects Pharma/Payer Advertising
Location: Chicago, Illinois US
Job Id: 4557
Position Title: Digital Project Manager
You will be working on Websites, Veeva applications, Training Platforms, Email campaigns, Banner Ad's and other innovative digital solutions.
Be part of our story supporting value demonstration and commercial excellence beginning at any point in the product life cycle for over 100 + clients and 160 products. This includes 60 specialty launches in the last 5 years and pull through messaging for more than 70 brands!
We support these opportunities with offices in Gladstone-NJ, NYC, Chicago and LA (Costa Mesa-CA). Join us to make a difference in making medicines accessible and affordable.
Precision for Value (PFV), the top payer marketing agency, supports global pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the pursuit of commercial perfection. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. As leaders in the generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are improving market access to support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the world. We accomplish this through our amazing teammates including; payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists, and performance improvement specialists.
We are offering you the opportunity to specialize in managed markets and gain exposure to a wide spectrum of advertising healthcare promotional projects taking them from start to finish.
What Your Day to day will look like:
- Managing and leading client digital initiatives through the project life cycle
- Collaborating with client teams, as well as account management, PM, creative, and editorial/copy teams ensuring that the digital solution is understood and addresses our customer’s business requirements.
- Serving as the main communication hub between all parties for assigned accounts maintaining in-depth knowledge of our agency processes, digital technology processes, and client processes.
- Main point of contact between our clients’ IT department discussing all requirements and daily communication and building scopes of work and estimates including presenting to both account teams and clients.
Minimum Required: Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or similar field and or relevant work experience.
- Working in a Digital Department for Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Marketing, including leading large-sized, cross-functional teams; 2+ years experience for DPM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience presenting to a variety of small to medium sized audiences.
- Experience managing projects end-to-end (budgets, scheduling, etc.). Project planning, teamwork, and task management tool experience.
- Project management methodology proficiency, including the identifying and problem solving, handling risk, developing detailed work plans and specifications, performing resource allocations, and running team meetings.
- Proven understanding of current digital standard methodologies around email, web platforms, and responsive design, also understanding of the documentation essential to all digital projects such as crafting scope of work, project briefs, and timelines.
- Held PM role in an Ad agency in the digital department. Product launch experience, Pharmaceutical Advertising Marketing.
- Troubleshooted minor technical problems and updated basic HTML. Project management systems experience building project plans. Strategic planning and execution. Hands-on integrated marketing experience.
- Advanced knowledge - 5 D process, CMS platforms including Word Press, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, and Mac operating system a plus, familiar with “digital/e-routing” platforms such as SocialBridge or Basecamp.
- Strong knowledge - web and mobile development technologies, including iPad apps and Sales Rep materials including Veeva, content management systems (CMS), Social media, search marketing, analytics, and quality assurance.
- Proven understanding - modern meeting technologies such as shared web meetings. Working knowledge of digital technologies, front-end development, and server environments (including HTML, HTML5, CSS, and Web standards). Web design/development & testing process knowledge.
- Software familiarity; Adobe Creative Suite (egg, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, After Effects, Acrobat, Flash) and understanding of both Mac and PC OS.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Office Based: Chicago - 72 W. Adams St., Suite 1200, Chicago, IL 60603
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Project Manager - Innovative Projects Pharma/Payer Advertising
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US