Medical Writer - Medical Communications
Location: Windsor, South East England GB
Job Id: 4509
Position Title: Medical Writer
Are you prepared to start interpreting and communicating the science of medicine and help improve patient outcomes? Come join us to develop evidence-based content that meets the strategic objectives of the client and ETHOS!
ETHOS is a rapidly growing, high-energy, team-focused company committed to improving patient outcomes. We welcome employees that are dedicated, possess a can-do attitude, and strive to make a meaningful impact through the interpretation and communication of science.
- You will be working under the direct supervision of the Scientific Director(s)
- Conducting literature searches
- You're generating content outlines that contain a clearly highlighted story arc and a complete reference list
- Developing client-ready drafts of content in various forms (including, but not limited to slide decks, executive and comprehensive summaries, and other meeting materials).
- Writing to the standards, format and requirements of our clients
- Organizing and annotating references - This will be done in accordance with the client’s directives or house style
- As a partner in the business, you will Support the ETHOS team in the medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) review process, answering all queries from the MLR review committee, and understanding and implementing the required changes
- As part of the team, you will work with the editorial staff to resolve content-related queries generated during the fact-checking process and throughout the production process
- Collaborate with Scientific Directors and Program Managers who oversee timelines and workflow
- Translating science into clinical benefit to improve practice patterns and patient care
- Masters in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or a related field
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or a related field
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word®, PowerPoint®, Excel®, Adobe Acrobat®, and reference-management software (eg, EndNote®)
- Proficiency in conducting Internet searches (particularly of PubMed)
- Working knowledge of the AMA Manual of Style
- Ability to interpret clinical and preclinical data from complex tables and graphs
- Suggest new business opportunities as they arise
- Provide scientific support for Program Managers and Strategic Account Managers for new business activities as well as active jobs
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: ETHOS Health Communications
Office Based: Windsor - Royal Albert House, Sheet Street, Lower Ground Floor, Windsor, UK SL4 1BE
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United Kingdom
Community / Marketing Title: Medical Writer - Medical Communications
State: South East England
Country: United Kingdom
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Windsor, South East England GB