Investor Relations - Client lead/Managing Director
Location: New York, New York US
Job Id: 4487
Position Title: Team Lead/ Client Lead
Is building on your Investor Relations experience in the biotech & healthcare space important to you? Grow with us!
Why SternIR? Our culture is similar to that of a start-up, but in a wide-ranging portfolio services company, Precision Medicine Group, with well-respected founders and proven funding. In collaborating with our clients on their larger corporate strategy, we help them achieve key investor relations goals, including effective messaging and positioning, enhancing visibility, improving institutional ownership and sell-side coverage, preparing for financings and IPOs, developing good guidance practices, handling communications around M&A, binary events and other strategic issues.
We are growing and are pleased to support opportunities at multiple levels throughout the year out of our NYC office:
- Client Leads run point on balancing client accounts and program execution, driving strategy, developing and maintaining independent relationships with clients, and supporting our growth through new business efforts.
- Managing Directors run client accounts, lead a book of business and maintain a leadership role internally ensuring strategies are resourced and executed as expected.
- Managing Director, Team Leads also manage a book of business, and also oversee a team of people and are involved in the strategic direction of the company.
What you can expect day-to-day:
Across all roles you will advance our mission to provide best-in-class, thought-leading investor relations counsel to our clients.
- Developing customized IR strategies and programs, leading successful execution, including maintaining quality control.
- Counseling senior management and corporate communications teams by seeing opportunities for clients and generating ideas.
- Drafting and reviewing technical corporate communications materials
- Leading the planning and execution of roadshows, meetings and other investor events
- Event planning and on-site support, including occasional travel
- Coordinating various internal initiatives (networking, company newsletter, etc)
Required: Bachelor's degree
- Client lead: 2+ years relevant work experience gained in a finance, healthcare, communications or consulting role
- Managing Director/Team Lead: 5+ years of Investment Relations experience in biotech or healthcare. Demonstrated success in delivering high-quality client service and IR support. Proven leadership, including experience managing teams and individuals. Demonstrated history successfully handling multiple projects from conception to completion on deadline.
- Prior IR agency experience
- Advised C-level executives on strategy, including complex, high-level requests.
- Strong writing and editing skills. Conducted sophisticated research and analysis. Communicated and presented materials and concepts in a clear, effective and persuasive manner.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Stern Investor Relations, Inc., is a leading provider of investor relations services to entrepreneurial healthcare and biotechnology companies. Precision Medicine Group is a leading services provider to innovative life sciences companies, focused on supporting global companies in next-generation approaches to drug development and commercialization.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Stern Investor Relations
Office Based: New York City - 1270 6th Avenue, Suite 1900, New York NY 10020
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Investor Relations - Client lead/Managing Director
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US