Clinical Data Associates I & II - Biospecimen Solutions Services
Location: Norton, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 4445
Position Title: Clinical Data Associate I, II
We understand you can enter data for any industry and at any company. With us, your work will impact critical studies that ultimately support our mission to help innovative biotech and pharmaceutical companies accelerate the development of these life-changing treatments. We do this by developing assays that utilize biomarkers to help identify the right patient for the right drug, executing every aspect of clinical trials from initial strategy and design to selecting sites and managing trial data.
Biospecimen selection. Specialty services. Scientific solutions. We’re a research-ready resource for human biospecimens and innovative specialty services that helps accelerate biomarker discovery and research. And, we need your help…
We hire Clinical Data Associates at varied levels throughout the year. If you are passionate about all aspects of data management including review, cleaning and auditing of clinical data in compliance with standard operating procedures, client guidelines and regulatory compliance, we encourage you to learn more.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Ensuring continuity, responsiveness and completion of tasks in a timely manner. Reviewing, analyzing, validating and maintaining clinical trial data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy.
- Querying data inconsistencies and reconciling accordingly
- Performing User Acceptance Testing and other validation processes.
- Preparing patient and study level metrics and key performance indicator reporting.
- Utilizing dictionary coding such as MedDRA and WhoDrug.
- Generating data retrievals and summaries.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience for CDA I and CDA II will have 2+years practical experience, in addition to high school diploma.
- Successfully managed a variety of clinical research tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently. Good interpersonal skills. Good attention to detail, excellent documentation skills and work well in a group environment. Able to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language.
- Availability to work during off-peak hours when business demands dictate. This may include occasional weekends and evening shifts.
- Advanced/Post Graduate degree. Experience in a clinical, scientific, or healthcare discipline
Precision for Medicine supports life sciences companies in the use of biomarkers essential to targeting patient treatments more precisely and effectively. Precision applies novel biomarker approaches to clinical research that take advantage of the latest advancements in science and technology, focusing predominantly on genomics, immune-response assays, global specimen logistics, biomarker analytics, companion diagnostics, and clinical trial execution. Precision for Medicine is part of Precision Medicine Group, with nearly 2,000 employees in 34 locations in the US, Canada, and Europe.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Biospecimen Solutions
Office Based: Norton - 10 Commerce Way # C2 Norton, MA 02766
Employment Type: Non Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Data Associates I & II - Biospecimen Solutions Services
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Norton, Massachusetts US