Medical Directors (Associate, Director & Sr Director) - Market Access Marketing Agency Writers
Location: New York, New York US
Job Id: 4348
Position Title: Associate Medical Director / Medical Director / Sr Medical Director
If you have a strong voice and a rare point of view we promise to listen and provide an environment for you to continue to develop your skills; a place where building your confidence and growing your career is championed and valued. We build brands and educate healthcare professionals and patients about disease states and the medications that can treat them and you can make an impact here.
Be part of our story supporting Value Demonstration and Commercial Excellence beginning at Any Point in the Product Life Cycle -- over 100 product launches. 60 specialty launches in last 5 years. 160 product across 100+ clients. Pull through messaging for more than 70 brands!
We support these opportunities with offices in Gladstone, NJ, NYC, Chicago and Costa Mesa, CA. Join us to make a difference in making medicines accessible and affordable.
- You love using your scientific knowledge, medical information and your writing skills to provide medical insights, supply creative ideas and develop high-quality content.
- You stay on top of trends in the medical/scientific community across therapeutic areas.
- You have an eye for details—endless details and can accurately convey complex information in a simple way.
We have lots to say about changing the standard of care and want those who share our passion to know you may have a home with us. Do you have an idea you are craving to defend? A belief that the work a communications agency crafts should be as impactful as the innovations their healthcare clients offer?
What Your Day to Day will Look Like:
- Leading all projects within assigned account/s to ensure consistency and accuracy. Interacting directly with clients, contributing to project quality and outcomes by demonstrating in‑depth technical expertise of assigned therapeutic category areas. Serving as the medical point person on assigned accounts.
- Participating in client-facing and internal strategic brainstorming and brand planning sessions.
- Partnering with accounts and creative teams to build content that meets the objectives of strategic imperatives. Developing medically-related content such as; manuscripts, slide presentations, advisory boards, posters, strategy guides, monographs, etc. Content review for accuracy and appropriateness. Partners with editorial to ensure scientific and editorial accuracy.
- Working closely with account and strategic services for assigned accounts. Participating in new business proposals.
- Discussing medical content with pharmaceutical clients, medical professionals, KOLs, and managed care customers.
- Attending medical, legal, regulatory review meetings. Participating in project kick-off meetings, status meetings, and scientific services team meetings.
- Executing administrative responsibilities in a detailed and timely fashion; timesheets and project timelines.
Sr Medical Directors lead non-billable activities within the clinical department; lunch and learns, development of a database of clinicians for consultation, and literature searches to ensure awareness for pipeline activity and provide strategic direction across projects.
- Advanced degree in life sciences or related discipline of study
- Relevant experience developing clinical content in medical education, medical communications or similar field in a client-facing medical lead role including; 4+ years for Associate Medical Directors, 5+ years for Medical Directors, and 7+ years for Senior Medical Directors
- Good written and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively interact with clients and healthcare professionals, and provide independent medical direction
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Masters, PhD, PharmD, MD or DO. Managed Care experience.
Precision for Value (PFV), the top payer marketing agency, supports global pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the achievement of commercial excellence. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. As leaders in the generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are improving market access to support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the world. We accomplish this through our amazing teammates including; payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists, and performance improvement specialists.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Office Based: New York - 60 E 42nd Street, Suite 1325, New York, NY 10017
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Medical Directors (Associate, Director & Sr Director) - Market Access Marketing Agency Writers
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US