Recruiters & Senior Recruiters - CRO (Clinical Trials)
Location: San Diego, California US
Job Id: 4307
Position Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Cancer and rare diseases can be devastating—creating heavy burdens for both patients and those who love them. At Precision, we are passionate about accelerating the pathway for oncology and rare disease drug development to speed novel therapeutics to people whose lives depend on them. This has been our mission from our inception, and we focus on precision medicine because we believe it is the most effective route to success.
We continue to grow, and we are fortunate to be hiring. This is where curious, hardworking recruiters come in. We are offering multiple spots on the recruiting team focused on N. America for Precision For Medicine.
Examples of hiring for Specialty Labs & Biospecimen Solutions, Translational Informatics and our CRO include; Lab Techs, Research Associates and Scientists (Molecular, Flow, Cellular), Clinical Trial Associates and Managers, Clinical Research Associates, Biostatisticians, SAS Programmers, Data Management, Data Scientists, Software Engineers, Regulatory, Quality & Safety, Project Management, Proposals/Contracts and more.
A few examples of how you will help us grow:
- Handling full life-cycle recruiting to hire across all levels and varied functional roles. Prioritizing and preparing activities to support efficient recruiting execution in a timely manner (e.g. external research, writing compelling recruiting ads, direct sourcing, building pipelines, process optimization, reporting & analysis).
- Building and maintaining trust with internal and external hiring partners. Always communicating with your customers and management. Maintaining deep understanding of our customer facing capabilities and the external market. Achieving and maintaining positive feedback from others.
- Using recruiting technology to track activity, results and be as efficient and effective as possible. Identify and promote process improvement opportunities. Maintaining SME level command of our recruiting Tech Stack; Gr8 people, Textio, Talent Neuron (Gartner) and Asana.
- Coordinating time for direct sourcing. Champion and execute recruitment marketing initiatives to build Talent Communities, driving non-applicant prospect identification & applicant conversion.
- Training hiring managers and interviewers on selection process, good interview practices and how to use our recruiting platform, including delivering process and compliance training as needed.
- Acting as Brand Ambassador and positive, solution oriented approaches.
Minimum required: Full life cycle recruiting experience; 1-6 years for Recruiters and 7+ years for Senior Recruiters. Associates degree.
Proficient with Recruiting systems (e.g. Gr8 people, Taleo, Greenhouse, Lever, Workday, Newton, iCIMS).
Ability to work in the grey (happily), pivot as needed and multi-task. Self-run schedule and adjust as to address coverage across different time zones ensuring customer happiness.
Solid understanding of labor legislation, policies and procedures relevant to recruiting and hiring practices.
Start-up and high growth experience. Recruiting for relevant roles for CRO, Biotech or Pharma space.
Proficient with recruiting technology systems. Technically savvy. Sourcing channel diversification including CRM experience (e.g. SmashFly, Avature).
Writing compelling, SEO enabled recruitment ads, external market mapping (competitive landscape), reporting, analysis, packaging & communicating results.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Clinical Solutions
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiters & Senior Recruiters - CRO (Clinical Trials)
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US