Group Account Supervisor - Pharma Marketing Agency
Location: Costa Mesa, California US
Job Id: 4272
Position Title: Group Account Supervisor
Get ready to make a real difference! At PRECISIONvalue, you’ll have the opportunity to have a direct impact on getting life-saving treatments into the hands of people who need it most. If you’re looking for both challenging and rewarding work, and have a deep passion for healthcare, consider joining our award-winning team. Begin your journey of lasting impact today.
In 2019, MM&M awarded us Power Player status and in 2018, recognized us as #29 in revenue for top 100 Healthcare Marketing Agencies.
We offer unparalleled level of service across the Commercialization continuum supporting client success. We walk the talk: 28/30 top Biopharmas as clients, over 100 pharmaceutical product launches and 60 specialty launches in the last 5 years, and pull-through messaging for 70 brands.
PRECISIONvalue is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing ground breaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
The Group Account Executive Supervisor oversees all staff and deliverables to our premiere global, pharmaceutical clients. You will act as the liaison between the client, account services team, and internal operations staff to ensure overall success of multi-million dollar projects.
Roles carry a very robust compensation and benefits package and is based out of our luxury office in Costa Mesa, CA. Work from home until the office opens up later in the year. Come join in our success!
- Leads and handles all sold projects, including key activities, schedules, achievements, outcomes, deliverables, resource plans, and budgets for assigned work steams
- Serves as the day-to-day client point of contact, communicating with the client on regular basis to monitor client satisfaction and quality deliverables
- Effectively communicates progress of projects to assigned internal business teams, day-to-day marketing clients, outside partners to ensure timely completion of projects
- Participates in strategy development discussions; identifies obstacles and challenges and provide ideas for discussion and implementation
- Develops creative briefs including identifying issues/needs, describing program/project objectives, describing proposed services and assumptions; develop timelines and budget
- Oversees all Medical/Legal/Regulatory submissions
- Provides mentorship and feedback to assist team with accomplishing tasks and problem solving including identifying professional development and long term measurable goals for direct reports
- Pursues and secures new business with existing and prospective clients in order to achieve or exceed annual revenue objective
- Develops tactical and budget recommendations aligned with brand strategies
- Review current budgets and team staffing on a monthly basis to ensure all team members are performing in a manner that will meet project budgets and profitability targets
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a pharmaceutical advertising agency or medical communications firm with direct client/brand account management
- Travel enabled (10-15%)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree concentration in marketing, communications, advertising or similar field
- Managed markets background with oncology/immunology experience
- Strong fiscal acumen and experience leading a profitable book of business
- Skilled driving the tactical deliverables on time and on budget
- As an authority in the client’s business, you continually supply creative ideas and have become a trusted and strategic advisor
- Have managed and successfully mentored junior staff members
- Managed markets background with oncology/immunology experience preferred
- Client facing; able to engage and lead strategic discussions
- Pharmaceutical drug launch experience
- Proven teamwork skills and flexibility
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and positive attitude
- Planning, organizing, and detail-oriented skills
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONvalue
Office Based: Costa Mesa - 3200 Park Center Drive, Suite 400, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Group Account Supervisor - Pharma Marketing Agency
City: Costa Mesa
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Costa Mesa, California US