Senior Proposal Associates & Proposal Associates - Oncology & Rare Disease Clinical Trial Services
Location: Raleigh - Work from Home, North Carolina US
Job Id: 4267
Position Title: Proposal Associate / Senior Proposal Associate
An amazing opportunity to expand your skills as a Proposal Associate in the clinical services space is just a few clicks aways, keep reading to learn more about how you can dive deeper into proposals.
We are a team of clinical trial experts who are dedicated to help our clients, so that ultimately patients can receive much-needed treatments. Does the opportunity to be part of the fight against cancer encourage you? Are you persuasive and up to the challenge to influence Biotechs and Big Pharma to buy our services.
Why consider joining us? Because we are not your typical or behemoth sized CRO. You will work with leading oncology & rare disease experts with a specialized precision medicine company. We stand out from the crowd with an unusual value proposition. We focus on clinical trials that incorporate the use of biomarkers targeting patients more accurately and effectively. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- Adept at assimilating information quickly.
- Problems don't get you down, you see them as a chance to find a new way of doing things. You identify, troubleshoot and manage problems successfully.
- You are an effective communicator and skilled writer whose proposals demonstrate perspective about what the customer is looking for instead of merely saying how phenomenal we are.
- Writing zone is a thing.
- You understand why the following attributes are meaningful; compliant structure, responsive content, customer focused, compelling and feature rich, easy to evaluate, visual attributes, well written and perspective
How we will keep you busy and support your growth:
Seniors will balance entire preparation process including the coordination of all key strategic, financial, and operational areas ensuring timelines are met and deadlines are achieved for Phase I-IV clinical studies, consulting, and other types of services as provided by the company.
Associates will develop proposals and facilitate change orders, assist in record keeping and provide internal and external customer service in accordance with all departmental processes and timelines.
- Senior level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Associate level: Bachelors Degree or 2+ years of relevant working experience
- 4 years proposal development experience in life sciences for Senior level
- Understanding of the Clinical Research path from development to approval.
- Availability for domestic and international travel including overnight stay (minimal travel).
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills including ability to quickly shift priorities. Detail oriented, with a high focus on quality. Excellent written and verbal skills. Proficiency in Excel, other Microsoft applications, and Salesforce.
- Experience in the CRO environment. Proficient in budget and contract preparation.
- Ability to work closely with and communicate effectively to all levels across the organization. Experienced in leading and independently driving a process/project through to completion.
About Precision for Medicine
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the charge on cancer—and we are passionate about helping our clients harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Clinical Solutions
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Proposal Associates & Proposal Associates - Oncology & Rare Disease Clinical Trial Services
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Raleigh - Work from Home, North Carolina US