Technical Writer - Clinical Laboratory Documentation
Location: Frederick, Maryland US
Job Id: 4184
Position Title: Technical Writer, Bio
Will you join us in advancing the promise of precision medicine?
At Precision for Medicine, we believe that the era of one-size-fits-all medication is giving way to a next generation of treatments with medications that will be more effective because they are prescribed according to the unique biology of an individual patient. Our mission is to help innovative biotech and pharmaceutical companies accelerate the development of these life-changing treatments. Precision does this by developing assays that utilize biomarkers to help identify the right drug for the right patient. We also handle every aspect of clinical trials from initial strategy and design to selecting sites and managing trial data.
Oncologists are formulating cancer treatment plans based on insights from complex laboratory and imaging tests that characterize an individual patient’s tumor at a molecular level. We are passionate about delivering the right treatment to the right patient at the right time. This is where you come in.
- You are meticulous when writing, reviewing, and finalizing documents.
- You establish clear objectives, coordinate ideas, and embrace creativity.
- You are technically savvy, a formatting master.
- You have excellent writing skills - logical and succinct, with accurate data interpretation and representation. You clearly articulate key messages from clinical study data.
- You are energized by participating in the fast-paced development of drugs, devices, and biologics to improve the lives patients with oncology and rare diseases.
- You are sought out by others - highly organized and dedicated
How you will make a difference:
Supporting Precision Labs with project specific and overarching document creation, updates, versioning, accompanying instructions, distribution of documents, interaction with internal teams, liaising with Project Operations, Quality and Senior Leadership, and overall document standardization. Tracking documents from initial request or upon the realization of the document needing updates to the final release of the document/s to ensure company and project readiness is achieved.
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years’ relevant experience writing technical documents
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and interact effectively with multiple departments and levels internally as well as externally
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines; exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies; work independently and take initiative
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and meet high performance work culture standards
- Possess strong computer and business writing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Excellent use of judgment and discretion
- Proven track record of coordination and communication with personnel across disparate technical and business backgrounds (such as R&D, Operations, Manufacturing, Executive Management, Quality Assurance and Kitting)
- Ability to read, write, speak fluently and comprehend the English language
Precision Medicine Group, LLC is the top tier global provider of precision medicine research services and creative commercialization solutions for life sciences companies. After completing the largest private investment raise of a life sciences services company in 2012, we have rapidly grown through a series of acquisitions and 20%+ annual organic growth to more than 1,900 people in over 34 offices across the U.S., Canada and Europe. We are unusually positioned for continued growth as we expand the company’s global footprint and develop leadership in the most creative areas of life sciences as we help our clients develop and deliver lifesaving medical treatments to patients across the world.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Specialty Lab Services
Office Based: Frederick - 8425 Precision Way, Suite M, Frederick MD 21701
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Writer - Clinical Laboratory Documentation
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frederick, Maryland US