Location: Gladstone, New Jersey US
Job Id: 4115
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Who We Are:
PRECISIONvalue is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
We are looking for high-energy, dedicated team members who enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and flourish in dynamic environments. If you are no stranger to taking charge and collaborating to deliver phenomenal work, we have an opportunity for you.
- Do you consider yourself a highly organized, self starter with an eye for detail and a pulse on the bottom line?
- Do you flourish in face-paced environments and relish the particulars? Your dream job is waiting.
- If you’re a born problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same - keep reading. Oh and “process” is your middle name.
- We are a medical marketing communication agency seeking a flexible, savvy project manager to oversee a wide spectrum of advertising healthcare promotional projects taking them from start to finish.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Follow agency process, routing procedures, roles and responsibilities of team members
- Orchestrate day-to-day activities on assigned accounts and become proficient in the preparation of project timelines, internal status reports, daily hot sheets, end of day lists and various other project management and tracking reports as needed
- Gain thorough understanding of clients’ systems and procedures for tracking jobs; ensure internal team adheres to client requests accurately and in a timely manner
- Organize and conduct internal status and attend job kick off meetings and weekly client status calls for assigned accounts
- Prioritize and manage multiple jobs whilst paying strong attention to detail
- Display a team approach and ensure communication between Account Services and Shared Services – anticipating problems and offering possible solutions. Specific tasks include:
- Educate team members when questions arise on agency or client process
- Flag team members who are not following process and course correct as needed
- Trouble-shoot process or system related questions with internal team members
- Assist the Business Operations team to maintain the Social Bridge platform. Tasks include creating new accounts, running and maintain workspaces, adding new team members for assigned accounts in SocialBridge (e-routing platform)
- Route projects (outlines manuscripts, layouts, mechanicals, and proofs) to internal teams using our e-routing system (SocialBridge) and ensure quality control on all assigned jobs.
Minimum Required: Bachelor degree
1 year related experience in an agency setting or marketing related role
Experience in supporting a project management or marketing team- assisting in coordinating tasks and tracking deadlines
Working understanding of timeline/schedule development
Academic concentration in marketing, communications, advertising or similar
General knowledge of agency process flow and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and MAC operating system
Leadership, teamwork, written and verbal communication, problem-solving, ability to multi-task and prioritize, forward-thinking, flexibility
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONvalue
Office Based: Gladstone - 240 Main Street, Gladstone, NJ 07934
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Project Coordinator
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gladstone, New Jersey US