Scientific Director - Medical Communications
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 3077
Position Title: Scientific Director
As a top-tier content developer you will be providing mentorship and hands-on improvements to the Medical Writers, Editors, and Graphic Artists.
Does using your medical expertise to provide world-class strategies sound appealing to you? How about formulating relationships with our clients during new business presentations and pitches? Your dedication to developing your own knowledge and being a life long learner will leave a positive impact on client driven objectives.
We are looking for Scientific Directors for a growing company that obsesses about the details in the evidence based content.
- Your impeccable research skills will keep you current on competitor products, drugs in development, treatments, and strategic issues for assigned therapeutic areas
- Those bar none managerial skills will enable you to write, review, and provide recommendations/direction to others.
- Your superior time management skills will allow you to work effectively within demanding timelines.
- Your collaboration skills with the VP of Content Development will have you creating and implementing content development processes and procedures to improve our efficiency
Day to Day:
- We see you analyzing, interpreting, and utilizing complex medical documents while reviewing analyses conducted by junior team members.
- You will attend medical conferences and assess competitor product activity and market opportunities for client products.
- Identify and help us develop new clients in the relevant medical field
- Timeline management and setting expectations throughout the content development process is crucial
- We have you leading and running the regulatory review process for all projects within your teams.
- Attend and help design advisory board meetings
- Travel - from moderate to extensive depending upon team assignment
- Advance life sciences degree i.e. MD, PhD, PharmD
- Extensive medical writing experiences and at least 2-3 years in a communication agency.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONscientia
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Scientific Director - Medical Communications
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US