Sr. Program Manager - Medical Communications
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job Id: 3065
Position Title: Senior Program Manager
Are you passionate about time management? Do you have dynamic and uncanny organizational skill to anticipate problems and solutions for the internal team and clients? Is your energy level and dedication ready to motivate your team? We are looking for Sr. Program Managers with a positive outlook on building programs and developing timelines which ultimately lead to improving patient outcomes.
Our rapidly growing company can't wait to hire a Sr. Program Manager who flourishes in a fast paced environment and loves to deliver exceptional work.
We at PRECISIONscientia translate the science of medicine into high-level strategy and tactical execution. With a track record of long-tenured relationships with major bio-pharmaceutical companies and leading bio-technology firms, we hold a leadership position in the delivery of strategic scientific and medical communication and training solutions for our clients, but this is where you come in.
- You have a deep understanding of the development process, and can lead and direct a large number of projects with multiple staff members and tight deadlines
- Can you take a leadership role when required? You're established interpersonal skills help keep the project organized and on task.
- Your can analyze financials for a service-based business including budget development, monitoring and management
- Your motivation, managing, and mentoring of Program Coordinators will develop them into your peers. You handle their performance reviews, action plans, and training.
Day to Day View:
- You will be building, leading, and communicating the development workflow plan so that all members are aware of current status, next steps, potential roadblocks and solutions
- We need you to lead client’s medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) process with the coordinator including submissions, contracting with taggers, communications with the client’s MLR coordinator and monitoring status.
- Consult and communicate with the account management in detailing scope and allocating team hours. We work closely with the team to ensure they are alert scope changes and time-of-staff overages.
- We also monitor the BVA reports with the Financial Analyst and alert any deviations from the contract, and participate in the statement of work (SOW) development in a consultative role with account management team. You maintain the invoicing process including reconciliation and client financial reports.
- We want you to monitor and ensure compliance guidelines are followed including but not limited to legal templates, Sunshine Act reporting, and client training requirements.
- You disseminate status reports and meetings, financial reports, assignment reports and meeting agendas and summaries.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of project management experience in a pharmaceutical-related service-based business such as medical communications, advertising, sales training or digital production
- This position requires travel
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONscientia
Office Based: Yardley - 777 Township Line Rd, #300, Yardley, PA 19067
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Program Manager - Medical Communications
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Yardley, Pennsylvania US