Senior Account Executive / Account Supervisor - Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency
Location: Chicago, Illinois US
Job Id: 2714
Position Title: Senior Account Executive / Account Supervisor
PRECISIONvalue is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing ground breaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
Account Services Agency Professionals specializing in Managed Markets Marketing/Payer Marketing – don’t miss the opportunity to explore how we serve pharmaceutical clients launching products who seek our expertise to navigate complex payer marketplace dynamics through customer insights, value proposition development, printed leave behinds, interactive tools, and development/execution of comprehensive training for account managers and field sales reps.
High-energy, dedicated professionals in the pharmaceutical marketing/managed market space who also enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and want to flourish in a growing company are a phenomenal fit for us. If you are no stranger to taking charge, are a teammate others can count on and share a goal to deliver extraordinary work, we have an opportunity for you to explore.
You thrive in environments that are fast-paced, collaborative and no one day is the same. You think on your feet, love providing direction to your internal team on a variety of project deliverables and all your clients see you as a true partner. You can stay focused and calm in a dynamic environment and demonstrate confidence with clients while still driving initiatives forward.
With your pharma marketing experience and high science interest, you keep an eye on trends and ways to pursue the complex marketing challenges facing your client. Handling timelines, budgets, people and process- it's all in a days work. You're in the thick of it - engaging with all departments, all the time - and loving it.
What you can expect day-to-day:
Serving as the primary client liaison, you will build strong and lasting relationships with clients (including senior management) by achieving the client’s marketing objectives, leading development of communications strategies, and resolving issues around project scope, fees, timing, or progress.
Opportunities available include Senior Account Executives (SAE) and Account Supervisors (AS); these roles develop successful marketing communication programs and help create strategies that payers will remember.
- Senior Account Executives function as an internal team leader, ensuring all members of the brand and project team work together effectively; position also allows employee to be client facing/point of contact.
- Account Supervisors function as the internal team leader/manager and external client main point of contact, ensuring all members of the brand and project team work together effectively
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage communications with team members regarding initial/ongoing information and status.
- Assist Client Services team to support the development of new business initiatives, finding opportunities for organic growth within your assigned account
- Coordinate pitch presentations and request for proposals.
Senior Account Executive and Account Executive:
- Lead point of contact for assigned projects within the client account
- Implement projects to promote and ensure the success and profitability of your client's deliverables.
- Support client services' efforts by managing projects, collaborating with the Project Management team to develop timelines, communicate milestones and identify possible red flags in projects.
- Drive the daily activities of a project by managing project scope, scope change, and potential project roadblocks, according to timeline and budgets.
- Coordinate and participate in content planning meetings with key content experts.
- Daily client contact, prepare client contact reports and summarize next steps.
- Facilitate the medical-legal-regulatory review process to ensure promotional items adhere to medical/regulatory/legal compliance.
- Contribute to the development of client proposals, budgets and reconciliations and monitor budget including direct/labor costs; checking for out of scope items and hours
- Assist with financial and forecasting reporting preparation
Minimum Required: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Senior Account Executives - pharmaceutical agency experience is required with at least 2 years combined experience in Accounts and Project Management to include direct client contact
- Account Supervisors – 3 years in Account role within pharmaceutical / medical communications company. Client facing experience and medical, legal, regulatory review
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Travel enabled (up to 5-15% expected)
- Proven teamwork skills and flexibility
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and positive attitude
- Planning, organizing, and detail-oriented skills
- Communications experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or medical
- Pharmaceutical experience including the MLR process, (medical-legal-regulatory) review
- Experience in writing SOWs and project briefs
- Hands on experience with clients’ on-line submission systems (e.g. Zinc or Veeva) for medical legal /regulatory reviews
- Pharmaceutical drug launch experience
- Education concentration in marketing, communications, advertising
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONvalue
Office Based: Chicago - 72 W. Adams St., Suite 1200, Chicago, IL 60603
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Executive / Account Supervisor - Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US