Medical Writer/Sr. Medical Writer - Medical Communications
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job Id: 2168
Position Title: Senior Medical Writer
Are you a passionate individual that thrives when building scientific content designed to improve patient outcomes? Do you get excited when reviewing the most current research and can you interpret the science into action? We are proud to say that this is our core purpose.
Are you a team player - eager to partner with clients, editors, and scientific directors to get the job done? Then this dynamic role in medical communications is for you. Our interactive and dedicated team is committed to excellence and success.
We at ETHOS Health Communications, part of Precision Value & Health, translate the science of medicine into high-level strategy, tactical communication, and flawless execution. With a track record of long-tenured relationships with major pharmaceutical companies and leading biotech firms, we hold a leadership position in the delivery of strategic scientific and medical communication and training solutions for our clients.
- You have domain knowledge - knowledge of multiple therapeutic areas, regulatory/scientific guidelines, and key statistical concepts.
- You know your audience and excel at maintaining data integrity.
- You have excellent writing skills - logical and succinct with accurate data interpretation and representation.
- You establish clear objectives, organize ideas and embrace creativity.
- You conduct outstanding literature searches - using appropriate search strategy, keywords, and a variety of sources when researching journal articles, and medical research papers.
- You're able to perform content reviews, correctly interprets results, identify potential limitations, and discusses unexpected findings.
- Your interpersonal skills are well-honed verbal, nonverbal and listening skills for problem solving, negotiation and decision-making.
- You are sought out by others - highly organized, dedicated, respects metrics driven timelines and accountability for quality.
What You Can Expect Day-to-Day:
- You will generate content outlines that contain a clearly highlighted story arc and a complete reference list.
- We will rely on you to develop client-ready drafts of content in various forms (slide decks, executive and comprehensive summaries, and other meeting materials).
- We look forward to you organizing and annotating references in accordance with client’s directives or house style.
- We anticipate you will confer with the teams in the medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) review process, answering all queries from the MLR review committee, and understand and implement the required changes.
- Advanced Science Degree (PharmD, MD, PhD)
- 0-3 years relevant experience for a Medical Writers; and 3+ years for a Sr. Medical Writer with communication agency experience and/or an in-depth knowledge of the criteria for development of various types of deliverables
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word®, PowerPoint®, Excel®, Adobe Acrobat®, and reference-management software (eg, EndNote®)
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONscientia
Office Based: Yardley - 777 Township Line Rd, #300, Yardley, PA 19067
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Medical Writer/Sr. Medical Writer - Medical Communications
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Yardley, Pennsylvania US