Group Account Supervisor
Location: Costa Mesa, California US
Job Id: 3242
Position Title: Group Account Supervisor
Precision for Value is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams that include former payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists, and promotional effectiveness specialists. As leaders in the generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are improving market access and supporting our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the world.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a collaborative environment passionate about growth? To keep pace with our growing agency we are recruiting for a Group Account Supervisor (GAS) for our Costa Mesa, CA, office. At Precision, we will recognize your achievements and contributions. You will have the opportunity to learn from external training, provide mentorship, and work with cross-functional project teams. Plus, our advancement opportunities will allow you to realize your full potential.
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? Join us as a GAS where you will handle multiple clients and/or accounts and act as a liaison between the client, account services, and internal operations ensuring overall success of the projects for our pharmaceutical clients.
- An authority in the client’s business, you continually supply creative ideas and have become a trusted and strategic advisor.
- Strong fiscal acumen allows you to lead a profitable book of business.
- A big picture thinker who can drive the tactical deliverables on time and on budget
- You wish to work with a talented team and want to bring out the best in those around you.
- You are focused and calm in a dynamic environment and demonstrate confidence with clients while still driving initiatives forward.
- With your pharma marketing experience and high science interest, you keep an eye on trends and ways to pursue the complex marketing challenges facing your client.
Essential Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Leads and handles all sold projects, including key activities, schedules, achievements, outcomes, deliverables, resource plans, and budgets for assigned work steams
- Serves as the day-to-day client point of contact, communicating with the client on regular basis to monitor client satisfaction and quality deliverables
- Effectively communicates progress of projects to assigned internal business teams, day-to-day marketing clients, outside partners to ensure timely completion of projects
- Participates in strategy development discussions; identifies obstacles and challenges and provide ideas for discussion and implementation
- Develops creative briefs including identifying issues/needs, describing program/project objectives, describing proposed services and assumptions; develop timelines and budget
- Oversees all Medical/Legal/Regulatory submissions
- Provides mentorship and feedback to assist team with accomplishing tasks and problem solving including identifying professional development and long term measurable goals for direct reports
- Pursues and secures new business with existing and prospective clients in order to achieve or exceed annual revenue objective
- Develops tactical and budget recommendations aligned with brand strategies
- Review current budgets and team staffing on a monthly basis to ensure all team members are performing in a manner that will meet project budgets and profitability targets;
- 5+ years of direct client/brand account management experience with a pharmaceutical advertising agency or medical communications firm with
- Travel enabled (10-15%)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Managed markets background with oncology experience
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: PRECISIONvalue
Office Based: Costa Mesa - 3200 Park Center Drive, Suite 400, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
City: Costa Mesa
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Group Account Supervisor
City: Costa Mesa
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Costa Mesa, California US