Group Account Supervisor
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 3047
Position Title: Group Account Supervisor
Do you have something to say?
We’re a dedicated group of innovators, creators, strategists and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s savviest to change the standard of care. In fact, changing the standard of care requires unrivaled attributes that we look for in each of our team members. And it's those core attributes - authentic, bold and curious - that drive us to continuously go beyond the traditional and into innovative territory for each of our clients.
We welcome and champion fun, meaningful, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver impactful results time and time again. We are a group of healthcare enthusiasts who relish the ability to educate, engage and activate on our clients behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people’s lives. We create extraordinary messaging that changes minds; that’s just who we are. And it’s the only way we work.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care.
- You are passionate about advertising - specifically brands that can create and craft a compelling narrative that both engages and compels
- You have an insatiable interest in health and medicine, you love continually learning and understanding brands that play in high science and cutting-edge therapeutic areas
- You are interested in collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven to meet deadlines, and committed to quality contributions crucial to the successful execution of a variety of print and digital projects for our clients
- You work passionately and are never satisfied with the status quo
- You are flexible, able to handle multiple projects at once and do your best work in an energizing environment
Essential functions (include but are not limited to):
- Develops and maintains senior-level relationships at agency-of-record account(s)
- Oversees development and maintenance of financial documents (scopes, forecasts, reconciliations, reports, etc)
- Provides ongoing guidance to staff for pricing, revisions, and forecasting
- Identifies and develops opportunities for organic growth and productivity
Put your big-picture thinking and differentiating insights into effect. precisioneffect empowers those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, know we plan to inspire you, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of dynamic professionals who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
7-9 years of agency experience
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); Internet
Pharma/healthcare agency experience preferred
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: precisioneffect
Office Based: Boston - 101 Tremont Street, Floors 2/3/4/5, Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Group Account Supervisor
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US