Senior Director, Access Experience Team (Remote)
Location: Chicago, Illinois US
Job Id: 3034
Position Title: Senior Director, Access Experience Team
Precision for Value is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing groundbreaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
To keep pace with our growing agency we are seeking a collaborative leader who has excellent critical thinking and analytical skills with health insurance, payer organizations or integrated delivery system domain experience.
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career? You will work closely with our leadership, and account teams, as well as Precision’s clients, to support strategic initiatives and will serve as a team lead for one or more clients.
This is a remote opportunity that requires 50% travel.
- You have direct experience in pharmaceutical market access via prior employment at a health plan, pharmacy benefit manager, integrated delivery network or specialty pharmacy.
- You have a deep understanding of the payer market landscape and management of pharmaceuticals including benefit coverage, formulary, utilization management, cost, and/or channel distribution.
- You love being able to understand and analyze the customer needs and be able to develop strategic, client facing materials to meet their needs.
- You have world-class presentation skills and enjoy working presenting information to groups via live presentation or teleconference.
- You love research and sharing your knowledge of the payer-side of the business with the agency and are able to interpret and understand outputs of analytic and economic models.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Provide specific healthcare expertise and meaningful experience for strategy and execution of client projects
- Represent payer team to a client and lead in payer team work to identify and meet clients’ business needs
- Support cross-functional matrix teams in support of internal and external client deliverables
- Provide segment strategy input for prelaunch and existing brand, bio-similar, or loss of exclusivity business planning
- Assist new business development through research, proposal development, and presentation
- Contribute by providing industry specific expertise to related projects
- Support and present education and training of either customer or internal personnel as required
- Conduct interviews with healthcare partners to understand current market dynamics and prepare summaries for client projects
- Assist in preparation and development of client workshops and competitive simulations. Role-play as payer or other healthcare customer during exercises to improve client understanding of market challenges.
- Review evolving market trends in drug coverage landscape and provide actionable insights to Precision Payer and Account team leads.
- Prioritize deliverables across multiple clients and assist team in meeting tight deadlines.
- Represent Precision at industry meetings and capture insights relevant to clients.
- Assist account team in budget planning with client(s) and providing recommendations on services/projects to meet client needs.
- Bachelor degree
- 5 years experience in a medical or pharmacy management role at a payer organization, integrated delivery system, or comparable experience
- Academic concentration in marketing, healthcare, or business
- PharmD or MD
- Prior experience with Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee’s, or formulary management at a health plan or pharmacy benefit manager
- Payer experience working with pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Recent experience at a pharmacy benefit management organization
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Director, Access Experience Team (Remote)
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US