Presentation Specialist (PowerPoint Designer) - Medical Communications Agency
Location: Yardley, Pennsylvania US
Job Id: 2819
Position Title: Presentation Specialist
Are you enthusiastic about design?
We’re a dedicated group of innovators, creators, strategists and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s savviest to change the standard of care. In fact, changing the standard of care requires unrivaled attributes that we look for in each of our team members. And it's those core attributes - authentic, bold and innovative - that drive us to continuously go above beyond the traditional to deliver exceptional service to of our clients.
We’re always on the hunt for graphic design professionals ready to deliver top-notch creative work. If you fancy yourself a creative innovator, the presentation specialist role is for you.
If you have a passion for medical education and contributing toward helping to improve patients’ lives, let's talk. We welcome and champion meaningful and rewarding experiences to deliver impactful results time and time again. We are a group of medical communication enthusiasts who relish the ability to educate, engage and activate on our clients' behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people’s lives. We create extraordinary messaging that changes minds; that’s just who we are. And it’s the only way we work.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding compelling quality resulting in influencing changing the standard of care.
You create stunning and effective PowerPoint designs with a view towards creativity. You're guilty of being a stickler for the details and you are enthusiastic about design - good design. Oh, and your favorite elevator conversations revolve around color and typography.
- You are driven and excited by the opportunity to learn and grow
- A design enthusiast, creating the "perfect" presentation
- You're obsessed with brands that can create and craft a compelling narrative that both engages and compels
- You thrive in a team environment sharing and communicating to achieve the highest results
- You have an insatiable interest in health and medicine, you love continually learning and understanding brands that play in high science and cutting-edge therapeutic areas
- You have an eagle eye for the details and don't mind spending time in the weeds - in fact, you love getting into the nitty gritty
- You are interested in collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging and committed to quality contributions crucial to the successful implementation of a variety of print and digital projects for our clients
- You work passionately and are never satisfied with the status quo
- You are flexible, able to handle multiple projects at once and do your best work in an energizing environment
Essential functions (include but are not limited to):
- Supporting the agency’s new business and account service processes
- Creating and editing unique and compelling content from multiple sources - combining into one document
- Recommending both content and creative edits to proposed designs to management
- Bringing innovation and new ideas to every project
- Asking questions and sharing interesting insights
Put your big-picture thinking and differentiating insights into effect. We empower those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, know we plan to inspire you, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of dynamic professionals who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
ETHOS Health Communications, part of Precision Value & Health, is a rapidly growing, high-energy, team-focused company committed to improving patient health through comprehensive science-centered research and education. Our offices are in Yardley, Pennsylvania. We are consistently recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing or similar field
Other Required: 2 years of experience working in creative agency or studio
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite – Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint user
- Advanced knowledge of design and production software (Adobe CC Suite)
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: ETHOS Health Communications
Office Based: Yardley - 777 Township Line Rd, #300, Yardley, PA 19067
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Presentation Specialist (PowerPoint Designer) - Medical Communications Agency
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Yardley, Pennsylvania US