Clinical Data Manager I, II or Senior
Location: Carlsbad, California US
Job Id: 2773
Position Title: Clinical Data Manager I, II, or Senior
Why should you consider joining us? Because Precision for Medicine, Oncology & Rare Disease is not your typical CRO. As a member of our thriving team, opportunities to work with leading subject matter experts who understand the rare disease patient mindset and experience will surround you. We help translate science into success for rare disease patients with a targeted, patient-centric approach over a wide geographic area. We are specialists who tackle unusual problems in our detailed approach throughout every phase. From the beginning, we have nurtured a culture where patients’ needs and the needs of our valued clients come first. We focus in an environment where the quality of our work is the best, and where our employees can thrive, while still having fun and giving back to the patient community.
We welcome your voice and opinions and provide you with the ability to truly make an impact on investigational product development. Are you ready to be part of a close-knit clinical trial team that is passionate about saving the lives of patients every single day? Then look no further, we’d like to help you take your career to the next level. If the duties below sound like a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
- You are detailed oriented, a decision maker & problem solver excelling at project management
- Others seek you out to lead and mentor teams
- You understand the impact when SOPs and protocols are not followed
- You lead by example when it comes to collecting, managing, cleaning and reporting data clearly, accurately and securely
- Committed to learning, you invest in your computer skills
- You are passionate about making a difference
A Glimpse of What Your Day-to-day will look like:
- You will lead all aspects of the clinical trial data management process from study start up to post database lock for assigned projects including mentoring staff.
- Standard Operating Procedures / Work Instructions (SOPs/WIs); regulatory directives; study specific plans and guidelines will be followed.
- You will oversee and/or perform database development and testing.
- May require some travel.
- Bachelors degree or in country local equivalent or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 2 years experience for CDM I, 5+ years for CDM II, and 8+ years for CDM III (Senior CDM) utilizing various clinical database management systems
- Broad knowledge of drug, device and/or biologic development and effective data management practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal & leadership skills
- Professional use of the English language; both written and oral
- Ability to travel (nominal expected)
- Experience in a clinical, scientific or healthcare discipline
- Understanding of CDISC standards (CDASH, SDTM, etc.…)
- Academic concentration in one or more of the following, or related discipline; life sciences, computer science, or engineering. Advanced degree in clinical data management, health informatics, biometrics or similar.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer and rare diseases—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Oncology & Rare Disease
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Data Manager I, II or Senior
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Carlsbad, California US