User Experience (UX) Designer, Medical/Healthcare Communications Agency
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 2759
Position Title: User Experience Designer
Alexa devotees, tech tribalists, digital gurus, and the people who love them - listen up. Are you a seasoned UX Developer immersed in cutting edge trends in digital looking to make a difference? Are you are passionate about tech, digital marketing and everything in between? Do you thrive in busy environments? Look no further.
We are a dedicated high-energy, dynamic group of professionals changing the standards of healthcare one client at a time. We are looking for a collaborative, passionate developer to play an active role in all aspects of architecting and developing new and active interactive projects. In this role, you'll build and develop web applications including websites, mobile apps, touchscreen apps, etc.
We welcome and champion fun, meaningful, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver impactful results time and time again. We are a group of healthcare enthusiasts who relish the ability to educate, engage and activate on our clients behalf. Our clients deliver exceptional products that change people’s lives. We create extraordinary messaging that changes minds; that’s just who we are. And it’s the only way we work.
We are teammates that understand success is not stagnant. It is never "one" and "done," sharing an unspoken agreement to always improve and dazzle - adding a dash of love resulting in influencing changing the standard of care.
You are glued to your smartphone. With Google-fu skills that can find the right answer in less than 12 parsecs, you will be working across all things digital – developing UX strategies, generating and providing UX insights, uncovering the latest UX trends, and sharing the latest viral video everyone is about to be talking about. And that is just the beginning.
- You are both left and right brained. You're no stranger to writing code and serving as the agency engagement "go-to" for team members and clients alike.
- You are flexible. You're able to prioritize, pivot from project to project with ease and can change directions in a moment's notice.
- You are a problem-solver -- you are adept at crafting on the spot solutions for whatever the challenge may be.
- You love to learn. You have an interest in health and medicine and are continually learning and tackling new subjects of interest and engagement.
- You have an eagle eye for the details and don't mind getting into the nitty gritty to make sure everything is just right.
- You love collaborating with a team of professionals who are encouraging, driven to meet deadlines, and committed to quality contributions crucial to the successful execution of a variety of print and digital projects for our clients.
- You work passionately and are never satisfied with the status quo.
Essential functions (include but are not limited to):
- UX strategy: Working with research and planning to produce personas and use case scenarios
- Experience design: Collaborating with digital strategist, art, and copy teams on information architecture and content strategy
- Interaction design: Creating and presenting wireframes, prototypes, design mockups, and functional specifications
- Research: Guiding and informing user testing and other user research
- Thought leadership: Reviewing creative work for adherence to usability and accessibility best in class
- Leading continued educational efforts of technical and interactive knowledge for the agency by reporting on industry and competitive online presence to support plan initiatives.
Put your big-picture thinking and differentiating insights into effect. precisioneffect empowers those with a strong voice and a differentiating point of view. And if you haven’t found yours already, know we plan to inspire you, with the promise you’ll be heard. It’s hard to ask for more from a workplace where you’ll build your confidence and grow your career. Join our team of innovators, strategist and science geeks who partner with the healthcare industry’s best, most notable and brightest to change the standard of care.
Who we are
We are the leading healthcare advertising agency devoted to medical devices, diagnostics, and specialty pharmaceuticals. With offices in Boston, Mass., and Costa Mesa, Calif., the agency has an unparalleled understanding of market dynamics, a deft hand at translating technical advances into compelling programs for customer adoption, and a willingness to creatively utilize unique channels to communicate clients' messages The agency has consistently been recognized by clients, peers and professional organizations for its outstanding creative work.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years’ UX and UI design experience
- 4+ years of front-end development experience
- Intermediate proficiency with Sketch
- Developer spec tools like InVision Inspector or Zeplin
- Coding experience
- Audience research and user behavior tools and resources
- Website Launches
- App Development and integration
- Healthcare and/or pharma experience
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: precisioneffect
Office Based: Boston - 101 Tremont Street, Floors 2/3/4/5, Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: User Experience (UX) Designer, Medical/Healthcare Communications Agency
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US