Senior Vice President/Vice President, Client Services
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania US
Job Id: 2673
Position Title: Vice President, Client Services
Do you consider yourself an influencer of people, leading strategy and teams focused on client management?Are you committed to fostering relationships inter-departmentally to ensure seamless collaboration in pursuit of exemplary client service and partnership?
You will apply your expertise in agency leadership, client satisfaction, employee development, and strategic marketing to achieve the highest level of client service through the exemplary delivery of the strategic account management team. You will be a robust leader, bringing your unique style of encouragement, development, and next-level thinking to a thriving, motivated group of account leaders with a passion for taking on the next challenge and utilizing proven methodologies in responding to client needs.
Do you thrive in growing environments that are both dynamic and intense? Are you a natural leader who enjoys mentoring, guiding, and can’t help but roll up your sleeves? Are you as comfortable in the C-suite as you are in the trenches? As Vice President, Client Services, you’ll lead a team of stellar account management professionals who know their business, have an opinion, and work hard to provide the strong and reciprocal partnerships their clients have come to expect. Oh, and to be successful, you’ll have thick skin, a cool head, and a heart for the business – and energy to spare.
ETHOS Health Communications understands and translates the science of medicine into high-level strategy, tactical recommendations, and flawless project execution. With a track record of long-tenured relationships with major pharmaceutical companies and leading biotech firms, we hold a leadership position in the delivery of strategic scientific and medical communication and training solutions.
- You are committed to the success and development of our people and focused on excellence with our clients
- You are a leader, ready to establish a vision for continued growth and development throughout the strategic account management team and organization
- You can direct resources to achieve results in varying circumstances
- You can jump in to model the strategic thinking, behavior, and communication styles needed to recommend tactical steps to achieve novel solutions to client challenges
What you Can Expect Day to Day:
- Collaboration with the EVP, Managing Director, in setting the vision for the account management department, while fostering relationships with department leaders to ensure seamless communication and actions
- Viewing the overall picture of the department, setting, and executing on the strategy and vision for growth and continued development, improvement, and enhancement
- Providing team development, training, and mentoring by working with the account leadership to establish and monitor departmental processes, benchmarks, and expectations
- An open-door policy with employees for troubleshooting and issue management
- Reporting early and often on any changes to financial picture, and working with teams and other departments to address any issues
- Providing early identification of issues with clients/jobs with recommendations and guidance on next steps
- Active involvement and participation in business development initiatives
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that client is being treated in a professional and ethical manner, that the agency is focused on helping the client achieve its strategic objectives, and that the agency is dedicated to delivering a business experience that ensures the highest level of client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced degree in management, marketing, or business, or advanced degree in life sciences, pharmacy, or medicine desirable
- 10+ years in account management or equivalent; 10+ years in agency management in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry; experience successfully managing and growing $2M+ pharma/healthcare accounts required. Previous demonstrated success managing teams
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: ETHOS Health Communications
Office Based: Yardley - 777 Township Line Rd, #300, Yardley, PA 19067
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Vice President/Vice President, Client Services
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania US