Project Manager II & Senior – Clinical Trial Services
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Id: 2646
Position Title: Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager / Senior Project Managers
Why should you considering joining us? Because Precision for Medicine, Oncology & Rare Disease is not your typical CRO. As a member of our thriving team, opportunities to work with leading subject matter experts who understand the rare disease patient mindset and experience will surround you. We help translate science into success for rare disease patients with a targeted, patient-centric approach over a wide geographic area. We are specialists who tackle unusual problems in our detailed approach throughout every phase. From the beginning, we have nurtured a culture where patients’ needs and the needs of our valued clients come first. We focus in an environment where the quality of our work is the best, and where our employees can thrive, while still having fun and giving back to the patient community.
We welcome your voice and opinions and provide you with the ability to truly make an impact on investigational product development. Are you ready to be part of a close-knit clinical trial team that is passionate about saving the lives of patients every single day? Then look no further, we’d like to help you take your career to the next level. If the duties below sound like a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
You are an experienced clinical trial Project Manager who’s engaged in addressing the challenges facing the research and development of novel products in Rare Diseases.
- You have built a reputation for being able to consistently lead projects effectively and deliver quality results
- You are a highly organized, self-starter with an eye for detail
- You are a born problem solver
- You love collaborating with co-workers who are passionate about bringing innovative rare disease treatments to market for patients and their families
- You are deeply aware of the big picture but dig into the details with equal tenacity
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and having the ability to be creative in your approach to project management
- You love being the front line to customers and being responsible for the success of their projects
How we will keep you busy and support your growth:
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact liaison with the client to provide excellent customer service, including participation in proposal activities and client presentations
- Liaise with Project Team and senior management of both Precision Rare Diseases and sponsors, including C level
- Handle and lead all aspects of a clinical research trial or trials
- Total project management for all functional areas including clinical operations, safety, medical monitoring, data management, biostatistics, etc.
- Prepare project status updates for clients and management; identifying key deliverables and performance metrics of success and escalation
- Serve as an active member of the Project Team with the goal to contribute towards efficient management and execution of trials
- Prepare and review protocols and other study documentation such as project plans, informed consents, site contracts and budgets
- Bachelor's Degree in life sciences or related filed
- Project Manager II - 5-7 years clinical research experience including 3-5 years of direct project management experience and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Senior Project Manager – 6-11 years clinical research experience including 6-9 years of direct project management experience and experience in clinical operations; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs)
- Direct supervisory or experience managing people in a project team environment
- Demonstrated therapeutic and protocol knowledge
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Availability for domestic and international travel, including overnight stays
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in a scientific or healthcare discipline
- Familiarity with GLP, GMP, CLIA AND ISO
- For the Rare Disease Clinical Trials team, experience managing rare disease or complex clinical trials
- For the Medical Device and diagnostics team, experience with Device or Diagnostics experience
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Oncology & Rare Disease
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager II & Senior – Clinical Trial Services
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US