Sr Graphic Designer - Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency
Location: Chicago, Illinois US
Job Id: 2618
Position Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Do you know your way around Adobe Creative Suite, love a good science story and delight in turning the complex into the compelling? If you think conceptually and deliver big ideas that touch an emotional chord with professionals – look no further. We understand the strategic power of outstanding creative (and the creative power of phenomenal strategy) and we want you.
It won’t be easy. Are you prepared to come to the table with novel conceptual thinking, excellent design skills and an ability to deliver solutions that work across the range of media channels? It’s never business as usual for us and it isn’t just another day at the office. We embrace and cultivate fun, significant, hard and rewarding experiences to deliver results time and time again.
- Your art and design centric thinking allows you to present and sell ideas
- You have a passion for health and science and keep up to date with trends within the healthcare and pharma marketing space
- You are excellent at visualizing data, charts and infographics and can make a PowerPoint presentation sizzle
- You impress your team and clients with successful assignments that include presentations, websites, training materials, etc
- You thrive in a team environment sharing and communicating to achieve the highest results
- You are a creative thinker presenting groundbreaking solutions for clients
- You have an eagle eye for the details and don't mind spending time in the weeds - in fact, you love getting into the nitty gritty
What you can expect day-to-day:
You’ll be responsible for the content output of the creative team in an effort to elevate the storytelling aspect of our deliverables. Working in a wide variety of mediums, including but not limited to print, collateral, digital, etc., you will ensure our content is consistent with the established strategy, brand guidelines, and industry standards. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Planning, managing, and delivering of design projects from concept through completion.
- Interpreting client requirements to create original pieces for print, electronic, PowerPoint and digital applications that align with marketing objectives, guidelines, and client feedback.
- Collaborating with internal team members through creative reviews and critiques to ensure the quality of work.
- Collaborating with copy and medical writers to understand content and story flow in order to align design and data visualizations with narrative and key messaging.
- Liaise with other departments as necessary to confirm/establish time lines, deadlines, and production specifications.
- Ensuring quality control through approval of proofs, press checks, and testing of technology and materials before deployment.
- Keeping the manager informed about progress, as well as problems, concerning all ongoing projects.
- Stay up-to-date on industry developments and tools.
- Bachelors Degree in advertising, graphic design, visual arts, or relevant field
- 3 +years or related work experience as a graphic designer, or similar role in a design firm or advertising agency.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, digital, and image editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite: (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and PowerPoint.
- Strong social communication skills required along with the ability to interact deftly with clients as well as junior and senior members of the internal team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Previous experience with printing procedures, photography, and illustration.
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Working knowledge of Mac and PC.
- Pharmaceutical experience
Who we are:
Precision for Value (PFV), the top payer marketing agency, supports global pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the achievement of commercial excellence. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. As leaders in the generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are improving market access to support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the world. We accomplish this through our amazing teammates including; payers, data scientists, health economists, marketing strategists, and performance improvement specialists.
We support these opportunities with offices in Gladstone, NJ, NYC, Chicago, Costa Mesa, CA. Join us to make a difference in making medicines accessible and affordable.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Office Based: Chicago - 72 W. Adams St., Suite 1200, Chicago, IL 60603
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Graphic Designer - Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US