Account Supervisor - Pharma Marketing Agency
Location: Costa Mesa, California US
Job Id: 2518
Position Title: Account Supervisor
Precision for Value is the top payer marketing agency in the country. We partner with global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies who are developing ground breaking treatments to make medicines accessible and affordable. We excel at demonstrating the economic, clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. With us, you will collaborate with teams as we improve market access and support our clients in their mission of improving care for patients around the globe.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a collaborative environment passionate about growth? To keep pace with our growing agency we are recruiting for an Account Supervisor (AS) for our Costa Mesa, CA campus.
High-energy, dedicated professionals in the pharmaceutical marketing/managed market space who also enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and want to flourish in a growing company are a phenomenal fit for us. If you are no stranger to taking charge, are a teammate others can count on and share a goal to deliver extraordinary work, we have an opportunity for you to explore.
You thrive in environments that are fast-paced, collaborative and no one day is the same. You think on your feet, love providing direction to your internal team on a variety of project deliverables and all your clients see you as a true partner. You can stay focused and calm in a dynamic environment and demonstrate confidence with clients while still driving initiatives forward.
With your pharma marketing experience and high science interest, you keep an eye on trends and ways to pursue the complex marketing challenges facing your client. Handling timelines, budgets, people and process- it's all in a days work. You're in the thick of it - engaging with all departments, all the time - and loving it.
What you can expect day-to-day:
Serving as the primary client liaison, you will build strong and lasting relationships with clients (including senior management) by achieving the client’s marketing objectives, leading development of communications strategies, and resolving issues around project scope, fees, timing, or progress.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining strong rapport with clients day-to-day
- Working with Client Services leadership and Strategy to help identify market opportunities that will further client business
- Finding opportunities for organic growth within assigned accounts and developing proposals, budgets, and reconciliations
- Actively engaging clients in discussions about market challenges and opportunities, specifically those that can be addressed by communications
- Dedicatedly offer the agency’s point of view on client’s strategic and tactical choice (applying appropriate subtlety or force as the situation demands)
- Lead and/or support calls with client and LMR, faculty, and/or content experts regarding content and direction
- To ensure client expectations are met or exceeded provide direction to the support team on all aspects of project management; overall project plan, objectives, achievements, and deliverables
- Running projects by utilizing approved internal project briefs, proposal templates, and budget tools. Monitoring budgets including direct costs, labor costs, fee, and out-of-pocket expenses to ensure team members/direct reports and handling assigned budgeted labor hours and direct costs
- Serve as a role model for junior account staff
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related subject
- 3+ years in an Account Services role within a pharmaceutical/medical communications company
- Client facing experience and Medical, legal, regulatory review experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Project/content management system experience (such as Zinc or Veeva)
- Ability to travel 30-40% and work onsite with clients at their nearby offices.
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision For Value
Office Based: Costa Mesa - 3200 Park Center Drive, Suite 400, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
City: Costa Mesa
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Account Supervisor - Pharma Marketing Agency
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Costa Mesa, California US