Strategic Account Associate - Medical Communications
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania US
Job Id: 2500
Position Title: Strategic Account Associate
We are proud of our approach to serving our clients and we are excited to share this opportunity to be part of our growth and make a difference for our clients.
We at ETHOS Health Communications translate the science of medicine into high-level strategy and tactical execution. With a track record of long-tenured relationships with major bio-pharmaceutical companies and leading bio-technology firms, we hold a leadership position in the delivery of strategic scientific and medical communication and training solutions for our clients. This is where you come in.
You'll team up with a group of stellar account service professionals who know their business, have an opinion and are above nothing in order to provide strong and reciprocal partnerships to their clients. Have a head for business and a heart of gold?
Seeking exposure and experience in a growing, dynamic environment? Are you a natural "doer" who enjoys collaborating, moving the ball forward and rolling up your sleeves? Eager to learn about the big picture but love the details?
- You have strong analytical skills
- You interact in a professional manner across all levels
- You can interpret market dynamics, scientific information, clinical and preclinical data
- You are keen to develop your ability to interpret business metrics and financial information
- You are passionate about client service
Here is the Day to Day View:
- Preparing tactical plans by individual campaign/project plans as needed throughout the year for each client.
- Proposing ideas and projects tied to clients’ objectives to increase the effectiveness of clients’ brand and company activities.
- Become a trusted partner to each client by functioning as an extension of the client’s team allowing us to take ownership and accountability for their business. Closely lead clients’ budget and team efficiency to improve return for clients and the ETHOS team.
- Invest in yourself by developing your marketing and strategy expertise. Network to grow your influence and make valuable contributions.
- You will mentor, train, and coach team members to facilitate growth and development
- Identify, promote and nurture new business opportunities
- Contribute to ETHOS’ profitability through good management and understanding how you impact revenue generation and recognition.
Minimum required: Bachelor's Degree
- PowerPoint design proficiency
- At least 1-year in account management within the medical communications or related industry
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD, or PharmD) in life sciences, pharmacy, medicine, and/or advanced degree in management, marketing, or business
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: ETHOS Health Communications
Office Based: Yardley - 777 Township Line Rd, #300, Yardley, PA 19067
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Strategic Account Associate - Medical Communications
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania US