Vice President - HEOR
Location: Oakland, California US
Job Id: 2454
Position Title: Vice President, Health Economics
Who We Are:
Precision Xtract, part of Precision Value & Health, is an award-winning global healthcare market access consultancy. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management.
We have just over 200 employees across offices throughout the United States, Canada and London, serving 100+ pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
We provide powerful research skills to positively impact payer and purchaser decision-making, which allows organizations to assess appropriate populations for therapies and potential expanded access for life-saving and altering medical interventions.
We are looking to grow our HEOR leadership team to support our expanded HEOR Consultancy; someone who is passionate about the prospect of growing and inspiring a diverse team of scientists and consultants. This role can be based out of one of our US based offices (Boston, New York, Oakland or LA) or remotely.
Do you thrive in growing environments that are both dynamic and intense? Are you a natural leader who enjoys mentoring, guiding and can’t help but roll up your sleeves? Do you excel at originating and cultivating new business? As our VP-HEOR you will be responsible for the growth and development of HEOR services and talent as part of the core leadership team. In this role, you'll possess and demonstrate a real passion for building new business, cultivating key client relationships, and identifying opportunities to improve and grow current business. Oh, and to be successful you’ll have thick skin, a cool head and a heart for the business – and energy to spare.
What you can expect day-to-day:
- Actively participate in and contributes to the senior leadership of the Precision Xtract business, including setting business strategy, participating in initiatives that encourage colleague engagement and satisfaction, promoting business growth, and ensuring operational and methodological excellence.
- Collaborate across multiple business units on business strategy and execution
- Provide leadership and direction as part of core HEOR leadership team delivering high quality evidence strategy planning, economic modeling, real world evidence and related services to biopharmaceutical industry clients globally
- Oversee prioritization, resource allocation, and delivery for HEOR projects with resource and project leaders
- Contribute to business growth within existing HEOR services and expansion of HEOR-related service lines
- Achieve revenue and sales targets through direct client engagement and support research and scientific leads in client management, project delivery and sales activities
- Build new business opportunities and maintain long-term partnerships with clients, pro-actively identifying and proposing technical and strategic solutions
- Identify and develop talent both inside and outside of the existing HEOR team
- Postgraduate degree- PharmD, MD, or PhD
- 10+ years’ experience of high impact HEOR publications, business development, consulting and/or leadership, to include a proven track record of success
- Broad technical knowledge of outcomes research and health economics, as well as knowledge of the changing payer/Health Technology Assessment (HTA) landscape in the US and globally.
- Successful review of data outputs, interpret results, and develop/deliver publications and/or presentations
- Development of pharmacoeconomic models
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and payer evidence requirements
- Strong strategic and technical writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Successful history meeting deadlines while working on multiple parallel projects
- Postgraduate degree—PharmD, MD, or PhD in Health Economics, Biostatistics, Clinical Epidemiology, Public Health Policy, or other related discipline
- Proven ability to manage multiple assigned accounts simultaneously and related revenue
Division: Precision Value & Health
Business Unit: Precision Xtract
Office Based: Oakland - 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1420, Oakland, CA 94612
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: No
Country: United States
Community / Marketing Title: Vice President - HEOR
Country: United States
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Oakland, California US