Senior Medical Director, Clinical Trial Services - Oncology (home-based) - Seeking Physicians
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Id: 2397
Position Title: Senior Medical Director
Precision for Medicine Oncology and Rare Disease is a precision medicine CRO. Our unique offering enables the science of precision medicine by combining novel clinical trial designs, industry-leading operational and medical experts, advanced biomarker and data analytics solutions, and an unequivocal real passion for rare diseases and oncology.
We provide all services needed for the development of therapeutics including, clinical development planning, study start up, clinical trial execution, translational sciences and expansive services in biometrics. Our personalized approach to clinical operations combined with the deep science of our translational services provides our clients with efficient delivery from one core team, deeper data and a tailored pathway to accelerated development.
- You love being a physician but are seeking an opportunity to use your patient-facing experience and your medical expertise to provide medical insight into clinical drug development strategy
- You have an eye on the future and can see the benefits that novel treatments bring to patients
- You are fired up by the variety of work that being both strategic and hands-on brings; rolling up your sleeves and taking projects from start to finish
- You are an initiator and champion excellent relationships with business partners. Motivating and leading teams effectively comes naturally to you
- You have a real passion for and an interest in the combined focus of clinical and translational medicine data for robust insights into mechanism of action and treatment effect
- You are naturally inquisitive, using your personal development for the benefit of the business and patients
What your day to day will look and how we will support your growth:
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll serve as the primary project physician, covering a wide range of strategic and medical issues as they relate to the protocol and quality execution of the study. This will include turning safety data such as labs values, CRF data and adverse events into actionable information in the detection of patient safety signals and trends.
You will also contribute to the development of project proposals through strategic protocol design and feasibility activities. You will collaborate with sponsors, investigators in the field, and project teams as you support the teams as a knowledge base and trainer on various science and medical topics.
And to help our teams provide outstanding quality deliverables you will participate in continuous process improvement exercises.
- Medical Doctor or D.O. or local equivalent with including 1+ years post-graduate research doctorates.
- Oncology and/or hematology experience.
- MD or DO or equivalent medical qualifications (completed an accredited residency program or equivalent with experience in oncology and/or oncology clinical research).
- Availability for domestic and international travel including overnight stays. Approximate 30% travel requirement.
- Ph.D. and Pharm.D. or local equivalent with meaningful clinical research experience in oncology.
- Member of job-relevant professional organization.
Precision medicine is revolutionizing the attack on cancer—and we are passionate about helping you harness its power. We strike tumors on a molecular level, using biomarkers to link specific mutations to specific treatments. We combine deep science with deep data from advanced technological platforms, then layer on specialized expertise in the design and execution of targeted, adaptive clinical trials. Ultimately, we deliver robust insights that inform real-time decisions—and optimize the oncology development pathway.
Through the more than 325+ oncology programs performed by Precision Oncology and the combined hundreds of years of oncology experience of our team, we offer sponsors our expertise gained through the experience of implementing some of the most complex oncology protocol designs, including dose escalation and expansion studies, basket studies and other adaptive designs. It is with our company’s experience, true focus on study quality in oncology trials and a dedicated and well-retained staff that we offer our biotech and pharmaceutical sponsors a full suite of CRO services.
Division: Precision For Medicine
Business Unit: Oncology & Rare Disease
Office Based: Remote
Employment Type: Exempt
Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: Yes
Country: United Kingdom
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Medical Director, Clinical Trial Services - Oncology (home-based) - Seeking Physicians
Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics, clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2018 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB